1

☆ 1. Chapter 001: Seeing the Spring Palace Diagram When Dying

Chapter 001: When I was dying, I saw the Spring Palace Tu

Wuzhen Continent, a continent where martial cultivation was respected.

In this continent, there are four major families of Qin, Su, Gu, and Jade in the east, west, south, and north, who control the various resources and spiritual veins on the continent.

It stands to reason that as the eldest son of the Su family, he should be able to get the top resources and become the next sect master of the Su family.

However, Su Yinian, the righteous son-in-law, lives like an abandoned son of the family, no... From the moment he was born, his low-level qualifications were already destined for his father not to look at him more. In fact, it doesn't matter if he is not favored by his father, as long as he is alive, he will definitely have a day when his father will look at him differently.

It's a pity that since his mother died, there is no one to back him up and relieve him of all his troubles, and he can't get high-quality resources, which is only the lowest gray level qualification among the 5 levels, and without relying on spirit stones, it is difficult for his cultivation to have room to grow. When his father saw that he could not improve, it can be said that he was disgusted to see him as a person, and felt that he had disgraced the whole family. The Su family saw that the sect master's dislike for Su Yinian also determined their attitude towards Su Yinian, so Su Yinian, who could almost ride on his head, was in a more difficult situation, and the resources he got were even worse. In such a vicious circle, his cultivation was very different from that of the children of the family, and he couldn't stay in this family anymore, so he had to leave home and find a place to hide and cultivate. I originally thought that this life would be like this, live a plain life, don't fight or grab, shrink into his own world, maybe he will live well.

It's a pity that the father is the type who wants to squeeze all the use value of the children of the family to the point that there is no way to give birth to value.

There is a woman in the south, who is beautiful in appearance but quite debauched in form and style, and his father inexplicably married him and this woman.

Su Yinian, who was in the mountains, naturally didn't know about the outside world, so in order to make his father happy, he stupidly agreed to this marriage.

The consequences of inexplicable marriage, the ending can naturally be imagined...

On the edge of the cliff, a man and a woman stand opposite each other.

The young man looks like his mother, he is obviously 20 years old, but he looks only fifteen or sixteen years old, his handsome face has a special beauty that is indistinguishable from male and female, the sword eyebrows are a pair of beautiful peach eyes, and the fair skin sets off the pale peach lips. He wore a black straight-placked robe with a scarlet sash around his waist, outlining his narrow waist even more obviously. A slightly thin and slender figure, the black hair on the back that is tied casually with only a white ribbon dances with the cold wind on the cliff, and a few strands of hair on the forehead are blown away by the wind, and the white ribbon is intertwined and fluttering, which looks quite light.

The young man's face was full of sorrow, and he looked at the very gorgeous woman in front of him in disbelief. This is the wife he married a year ago, and over the past year, he has taken care of her intimately and cared for her in every way, and has always thought that they would live a dull life like this.

But he never thought that the woman's long sword was inserted in his chest at this time.

The young man didn't understand that he was so intimate to his wife, and what women wanted, he would desperately find it for him. He thought he wasn't that caring for him, but why? He hadn't done anything to be sorry for women, so why, do this to him? To put him to death?

Although the young man was angry, he was not sad, nor was he bitter after being betrayed, he just looked at the woman lightly, and his peach blossom eyes were cold, "Who made you do this?" "Why is it that he is no longer favored by his father, he has no top-level cultivation resources, and those upper-level exercises have nothing to do with him, but someone refuses to let him go?

The cold wind was cold and biting, and the rain flew with the wind, and the red on the ground quickly faded away after the rain fell on the ground.

The woman looked at the young man's handsome face, and her heart was full of regret and anger, "Su Yinian, no one instructed me, I want to kill you!" I've been married to you for a whole year, what did you do to me? Yes, you are indeed gentle and considerate to me, but have you ever thought about what I need most as a woman? You never gave it to me. "What she wants most has already been given to her, and since this is the case, she no longer needs Su Yinian, the titular husband. Only when the person in front of her is dead can she and her lover fly together.

Su Yinian smiled bitterly and raised his eyes gently, "Zhu Yu'er, I try my best to meet all your wishes, ahem... What more could you want? How can a woman be so greedy as you? "It's just to raise a wolf, so considerate and flattering, no matter how ruthless your heart is, you should be soft.

The corners of Su Yinian's mouth slowly overflowed with blood, and the miserable white face set off the blood at the corners of his mouth becoming more and more red, and also set off Su Yinian's face becoming more and more white and handsome.

"Am I greedy? Zhu Yu'er was about to laugh angrily at these three words, "As your wife, you never touched me, let me stay alive and widowed to this day, you actually have the face to ask me what I want?" I just want to be a real couple with you!

When Su Yinian heard this, his expression was stunned, and he was a little inexplicable, "Aren't we already husband and wife?" Sharing a bed every day, should you touch it early? If you want to kill me, just say it, why make such a ridiculous excuse?

Zhu Yu'er looked at the serious appearance of the young man in front of her, her expression was a little surprised, and she suddenly thought of a possibility, "Should you... Don't know about the relationship between men and women, right? "What she cultivates is an evil crooked way, and she can barely survive without a man, I thought that Su Yinian's birth date was very compatible with her, and she was her best double cultivator, but the other party didn't know anything. Originally, she thought that the person in front of her might know her identity, so she never touched her, but now it seems that there may be another hidden secret.

Yes, how could the young man be taught such a private thing when his mother died when he was 10 years old, and he left home at the age of 15, and before he left home, the people in the house treated him badly? After the age of 15, he entered the deep mountains and old forests, except for a regular trip down the mountain once a month, almost all of them practiced in the deep mountains, so it seems not surprising that he didn't know anything about it.

Su Yinian was stunned again, and then looked at Zhu Yu'er puzzled, "What are you talking about?" "Why can't he understand? Between men and women, don't most of them first become husband and wife before slowly developing their relationship? Only by sharing a bed can a child be born, and he thinks that he understands the relationship between men and women very well.

Why did the other party say that he didn't understand? Su Yinian's handsome face was first ashamed, and then full of bitterness and said, "Why don't I understand?" Don't make excuses for your actions, you poisonous woman! "The other party is going to put him to death, why can't he tell the truth once?

Looking at the angry Su Yinian, Zhu Yuer was stunned, staring at Su Yinian in disbelief, and then suddenly laughed out loud, and the laughter was full of mockery of Su Yinian.

In this cold wind, Zhu Yuer's laughter was so harsh and sharp.

Su Yinian didn't understand what the other party was laughing at at all, he only knew that the other party was laughing at him, since his mother's death, he had been ridiculed and scolded a lot, but there was no time like now, which made him ashamed and angry.

Su Yinian clenched his fists tightly, gritted his teeth, and stared at Zhu Yu'er viciously.

Zhu Yu'er laughed unscrupulously, her beautiful face gradually becoming distorted, and only her laughter was as harsh as her laughter in the silent cold wind. After a long time, Zhu Yuer's laughter finally calmed down, her distorted face slowly regained her beauty, she suddenly thought of something interesting, tilted her head and looked at Su Yinian with a smile, "I think you are so pitiful, originally I thought you didn't want to touch me, but now it seems that you really don't understand." For the sake of whether you are dying or chick, I will teach you what is called male and female love!

Zhu Yu'er stretched out her hand towards Su Yinian, it was the first time she had been with a chick! It's exciting!

The white-skinned soft wattle in front of him was like the bone palm of a hellish demon, and a silent pressure attacked Su Yinian.

"Fuck off, don't touch me! Su Yinian waved away the other party's hand in disgust, even if he really didn't understand, he didn't want to have any more contact with the adulteress in front of him, he would feel disgusted.

Su Yinian's disgust without thinking, this action made Zhu Yuer's smile freeze on her face, and the faint smile on her face instantly became cold, "You don't understand, I'll teach you, why are you still beating me?"

"Even if I don't understand, I don't need you to teach me! Su Yinian drank lowly, his face full of anger.

Zhu Yuer sneeredsighed and took out two books from his storage bag, opened one of the pages, and put them in front of Su Yinian and said with a smile: "Since you don't want me to teach you, how about giving you two books?"
When
Su Yinian saw the picture in the book, his eyes suddenly widened, and Su Yinian staggered back a few steps under such a shocking picture, his feet suddenly emptied, his whole body fell backwards, and the whole person fell like a fallen leaf.

"Eh..." Zhu Yu'er hurriedly waved away the Spring Palace Diagram in her hand, wanting to catch Su Yinian, but Su Yinian's body had already fallen down, and she didn't

have time to catch it.

The two spring palace pictures also fell into the cliff together.

Zhu Yu'er looked at Su Yinian, who fell off the cliff like this, and sighed slightly: "It's a pity, I originally wanted to teach you personally!"

"You're already going to kill him, so why do you tease him like that? A pleasant male voice came from behind Zhu Yuer.

Zhu Yu'er turned her head, looked at the handsome and upright young man in black, and said with a slight smile: "The greatest joy in life is love in bed, your good brother died before he experienced it, isn't it pitiful?" The

young man frowned fiercely, glared at Zhu Yu'er unhappily and said, "Such a quick thing is just for you!" "After all, who makes a woman a who can't live without a man.

With that, the young man turned and left.

Zhu Yu'er hurriedly chased after her, "You wait for me!" The

figures of a man and a woman faded into the top of the cliff.

And Su Yinian, who fell into the cliff, before closing his eyes, thought that it turned out that men and men... How can it be like this? It's that he's lonely.