7

☆ 7. Chapter 007: The benefactor's appearance is too coquettish

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 007 The benefactor appeared too coquettishly

Su Yinian's eyes fell on the door, and a hard hook and claw tentacle with some black hair slowly lay at the door, sharp tentacles, and black hair were slowly swinging.

Su Yinian couldn't help swallowing his saliva, his breathing became extremely light, he didn't dare to move, and the whole person was in a state of high concentration.

Slowly, the owner of the tentacle revealed his face.

It was a spider about 1.5 meters long, and at first glance, it looked like a normal spider, with a cephalothorax and an abdomen, and the cephalothorax was covered with a dorsal armor and a chest plate. The cephalothorax has two pairs of appendages, the first pair of chelicerae with chelicera.

To Su Yinian's surprise, this spider had one eye above the first pair of chelicerae, so at first glance, this spider had a strange shape, and it actually had 4 eyes.

Su Yinian wanted to hide, but the other party had obviously set his eyes on Su Yinian, the 4 eyes were moving in unison, and after 4 weeks of viewing, the speed of the eyeballs was so fast, Su Yinian once thought that the other party's eyes were not fake eyes, how could there be animal eyeballs that rotated so much?

Su Yinian only felt that his cheats phobia seemed to be committed.

The spider instantly caught the presence of the food and let out a soft cry, as if cheering for the food.

Su Yinian's forehead gradually covered with fine beads of sweat, and the whole person unconsciously took a step back.

This spider is putting a lot of pressure on him, and there is a good chance that he will not be able to beat it. Su Yinian's whole heart was raised, could it be that he really wants to explain here today?

Almost immediately, before Su Yinian could react, the spider opened its sharp teeth and quickly spit out a mouthful of black liquid at Su Yinian.

Su Yinian hurriedly dodged and splashed the black liquid on the floor, which corroded in an instant, and the charred black smoke dissipated to reveal the loess underground.

Su Yinian frowned, in his impression, shouldn't spiders be spit silk? How can you spit venom? Isn't venom supposed to belong to poisonous snakes?

As if hearing Su Yinian's thoughts, the black spider actually spit out black silk from the spinning tube very intimately and attacked Su Yinian directly.

Su Yinian: "..."

Su Yinian thought that these silk threads should be soft, but he didn't expect that these silk threads were so damn hard, they poked the floor fiercely, and directly poked the floor through, and as he kept dodging, the silk threads had poked several holes in the floor.

Su Yinian kicked the table away with his foot and smashed it on the black spider's body.

The black spider used black silk to split the table in half.

Su Yinian: "..."This damn spider is simply a humanoid weapon!"

Su Yinian's whole face was bloody, but unfortunately his face was dirty and he couldn't see it.

Su Yinian didn't expect that the stupidest way was to consume the other party's energy, no matter what, Su Yinian couldn't stop here, he kept throwing all the tables in the classroom at the other party, and the spider also split the table apart.