141-145

☆ 141. Chapter 141: What about arrogance

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 141 It's arrogant, and Su

Yinian and the others looked dark like a pool of stagnant water, staring coldly at Xia Zhitian and Shi Qingheng, and then said, "Actually, I know what you want to do. It's nothing more than wanting to destroy the relationship between me and Feng Beizhi, and send Li Yue to Feng Beizhi's bed, so that I can see it, even if I can't see it. This will also reach my ears! Don't you think it's ridiculous that you want to use a woman to sabotage the relationship between us and the Northern Solstice? I've really seen a lot of this ridiculous trick that can't be put on the table, and I really don't have any technical content at all! Whatever you want to do, I can tell you for sure. Even if Li Yue really goes to the bed of Feng Beizhi today, I don't care. Because I believe that he will never betray me, and he will not have the courage to betray me! Then, in this way, you have to be careful if you make small moves behind your back, I don't like others to bully me the most. Especially hurt the people I love.

Xia Zhitian's face was ugly, and he hurriedly explained: "This is really a misunderstanding.

Su Yinian didn't bother to listen to the other party's excuse at all, and said: "Is it a misunderstanding, I have the final say, I believe that this is not a misunderstanding, then it is not a misunderstanding!" Starting today, all of the shops under the Fire Dragon Mercenary Group will no longer be open to everyone of the Summer Day Mercenary Group and the Cheetah Mercenary Group. Chief Xia, you can't blame me for having such a decision, but this wedding wine of your family is too dangerous to drink, so I won't come to drink goodbye in the future!

Su Yinian's words were simply that he wanted to stop interacting with Xia Zhitian and the others at all, and he didn't even plan to give face on the surface.

Xia Zhitian was so angry by Shangyu's words that his heart, liver, spleen, lungs and kidneys were all hurting, and he couldn't wait to step forward and strangle this beautiful and excessive little beauty to death.

Xia Zhitian said coldly: "Young Master Su has to give us a chance to explain, don't crown us with any messy crimes." If there is evidence, show evidence, and don't talk if you don't have evidence!

Shi Qingheng nodded in agreement and said: "Your lover is looking for another lover to give a discount, although I don't know why the situation has become the way it is today, but you can't spill all your anger on us, it's too unfair to us!" As for the store, we can discuss it again!

Luo Hu rolled his eyes: "It's all this time, and you still talk about dating?" How could Leader Shi have such a big problem with his ears at such a young age? This meeting doesn't look like a date in any way, does it? You can give an explanation, but this is not too much!

Shi Qingheng was really angry at Luo Hu's behavior of inserting stitches at every turn, and couldn't help but mock Luo Hu: "Leader Luo, he is really a person who knows how to insert stitches, no wonder he likes to be inserted so much!" "It's the leader of a mercenary group, but you give your ass to someone else?! It was the first time he had seen a leader who had belittled him like this, and the other party seemed to be enjoying it.

Hearing Shi Qingheng's ridicule, Luo Hu's expression was slightly ugly, but after thinking about it for a while, there are many people who know about his little anyway, and he is not interested in hiding it now, so it is better to be generous.

So, Luo Hu shrugged his shoulders disapprenosingly and said, "It's my business that I'm willing to be inserted, you better take care of yourself first!" Why do you still like to use the next three indiscriminate means so much? I heard that when you left your base, it didn't seem to look good! "Shi Qingheng is ambitious and wants a base of his own, but the problem is that the other party doesn't have the ability, and he made a shrewd mess of his base, and finally the zombie army attacked, and he actually left his base and fled, and even took a large number of supplies. He is at least criticized in his private life, but Shi Qingheng does have a problem with his character, so compared with the two, Shi Qingheng seems to really have no face to chirp with him here.