55

☆ 55. Chapter 055: If there is hatred in the heart, it will be harmed

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 055 On

the way back to the base, the team that

had escaped from Yuanqing City met them again, and their teammates were only 4 people, but this was also exciting news.

No one cooperated, and they made their way to the base, where they arrived without incident.

On the way, they heard the news of the merger of the Cheetah Mercenary Team and the Flying Eagle Mercenary Team, and Chu Ying, the captain of the Flying Eagle Mercenary Team, stayed alone in the Zombie City to seek a way to live for his subordinates, but whether this is the case or not is not yet known. In short, Chu Ying's life and death were unknown, and the deputy captain Li Yu became the leader of the Flying Eagle Mercenary Team, and soon merged with the Cheetah Mercenary Team, with Shi Qingheng as the leader.

Li Yu, a person who has more members of the mercenary team than Shi Qingheng's mercenary team, would be willing to join the Flying Eagle mercenary team again and only be a squad leader? Wouldn't that be too child's play?

There are rumors through the grapevine that this Li Yu was quite familiar with the leader of the Cheetah Mercenary Team when he joined the flying team, could this have been a premeditated plan from the beginning?! Of course, all this is still unknown to everyone, in short, many people scolded Li Yu for being a fool.

However, but others don't think so, Shi Qingheng must have some handle in his hand to make Li Yu willing to only be the team leader.

However, he has been able to hide for such a long time, Shi Qingheng has always been ranked at the bottom before, and he is an abandonment of the city and fled, not many people look down on him, so almost no one regards this person as an opponent. But now, King Shi Qingheng's song is really beautiful. It is said that the reason why he has absorbed so many abilities at once is because he has a lot of medicines in his hands. Nowadays, the Cheetah mercenary team is really not to be underestimated.

Liu Changyu couldn't help but mock himself: "Shi Qingheng pretended to be like a grandson in front of me, I didn't find him so capable for so long!" This is the first time Liu Changyu has looked away, and I have to say that this Shi Qingheng is indeed taboo.

Lu Zhan said coldly: "People must not be disgraced!" "Liu Changyu is sometimes too confident in his own ability, and he hardly cares much about people who don't look down on him, so he didn't find Shi Qingheng's abnormality.

Liu Xiangwen said coldly: "Actually, this is very good, we don't have to be someone else's target in the qualifying competition!" "There are pros and cons to this matter, at least this is a good thing for their Fire Dragon Mercenary Team, Shi Qingheng doesn't want to disguise now, put his ambition directly on the table, as long as the other mercenary teams are not stupid, they all know that their biggest enemy at this time is this Shi Qingheng who can disguise himself as a "low". Therefore, most of the mercenary teams should not be staring at the fire dragon mercenary team.

Su Yinian asked Feng Beizhi last night to know about the qualifying match.

At the beginning of the establishment of the base, various mercenary teams squeezed in, no one obeyed anyone, everyone wanted to be the boss of the base, and if they had the right to speak, they would get more things. Therefore, most of the bases are almost a small fight every two days, a big fight every three days, and a few times a few small mercenary teams have even been wiped out. At this time, Fengbei has advanced to the seventh level, and although the situation is a little better, there are still disputes on the surface and secretly.