58

☆ 58. Chapter 058: Working Together to Go to Another World

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 058 Working together to go to another world will be the qualifying match next month, although Feng Beizhi really wants to send Su Yinian to another world

now. But they have other things to do at hand, and they can't take Su Yinian away yet. In case Su Yinian left for a long time, they also had to be prepared. Therefore, they must solve the problem as soon as possible, and then take Su Yinian to leave the base and find a safe place to go to another world.

Su Yinian also wanted to get the supplies as soon as possible, but for now they could only wait. Feng Beizhi had already handed over the remaining three boxes of jade to Su Yinian, but Su Yinian searched carefully for a while, and there were only 6 jade spirits, plus his original points, and now he had 270,000 points. Now that the cost of going to the present world and coming back is already there, Fengbei is currently collecting gold to attract them to the paper money here, and another event will definitely not be used, but gold is a currency, and other worlds must be able to use it. Feng Beizhi also found two diamonds for Su Yinian.

They only told Liu Changyu about this matter on the second day, and after Liu Changyu knew about it, he immediately ran to Su Yinian.

"Are you really from another world? Liu Changyu looked at Su Yinian in disbelief. He had originally guessed that Su Yinian was strange, a little different from their world, he originally thought that it was because Su Yinian had been living underground, but now it seems that this is not the case. Su Yinian is actually from other worlds, so it's no wonder that Su Yinian sometimes finds it very difficult to integrate into their conversations when he gets along with them, it turns out that there has long been this estrangement between them.

Su Yinian should be an ancient, and the generation gap between them is inevitably too big.

Su Yinian nodded vigorously and said, "I didn't mean to deceive you, but I came here by coincidence, so..."

Seeing Su Yinian's somewhat embarrassed appearance, Liu Changyu stepped forward and held Su Yinian's shoulder tightly, no matter which world Su Yinian came to play, if Su Yinian could get supplies such as medicines, that was the point.

Liu Changyu frowned tightly and asked, "Then can you go to other worlds now?" Can you bring us medicines and supplies? Rest assured, we won't treat you badly when these supplies are brought! We'll trade the crystal nucleus with you or gold, and if you want those jades, I'll try my best to find them! At that time, I really wanted you to bring us medicine! "Others, it can still hold up.

"No need, you're good enough to me, these supplies are everyone's!

As soon as

Su Yinian's words fell, Feng Beizhi and Liu Changyu frowned disapprovingly.

Feng Beizhi opened his mouth and said: "Your mother wants you to be a plane merchant so that you can make money and earn points, but you send money and points away?" It's also too virgin, I don't like it!

Su Yinian was suddenly stunned, in Wang Tiantian's mouth, he already knew the meaning of the word Holy Mother, and the reason why he shirked it in every possible way was because he was afraid that Feng Beizhi would think that he was a person in the money hole, and wanted to give Feng Beizhi a good impression. In front of the people you like, everyone will be like this. But as a result, Fengbei Zhi didn't like this type of Virgin at all? Of course, Su Yinian must be moving with Feng Beizhi's preferences.

Liu Changyu also didn't agree with Su Yinian's idea, Liu Changyu said slowly: "My brother still has to settle accounts, it's one thing to let you help us deliver supplies, this material is exchanged for yourself, it belongs to you!" We can buy it from you with crystal nuclei and gold and the like. If you can bring in a lot of supplies, we can make the business bigger!