13

☆ 13. Chapter 013: Joining the team is guaranteed

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 013 Joining the team is guaranteed

When Su Yinian had a previous life, his mother passed away before he could teach him more, and soon, his father couldn't wait to help his beloved son's mother, who was once angry with her mother, a woman who couldn't afford to be sick, as his wife.

Su Yinian has always known that people like his father have never cared about anything other than martial arts, and those things are outside his body to him. All he cares about is martial arts.

And like him, a son who has no ability and low talent, sooner or later will be rejected by his father, he has prepared for this day to come, but he didn't expect this day to come so soon.

It's not that Su Yinian doesn't really like to eat those delicious foods, but he Xi used to it.

Since his mother's death, he was so satisfied with a bowl of porridge that he didn't dare to ask for too much. Life at home made him depressed and painful, and when he was 14 years old, he couldn't wait to leave home, however, Su Yinian never went into the kitchen and couldn't cook at all, so almost every meal in the mountains was rice or white porridge plus some cold vegetables and pickles, and occasionally went into the mountains to hunt, and he was not Xi to eating and drinking. The only day I can eat and drink is estimated to be on the day I go down the mountain to catch the market, Su Yinian will buy a bowl of noodles to treat himself.

If this kind of thing spreads, most people should not believe that the eldest son of the Su family, headed by the four major families, is actually living such a life.

Over time, Su Yinian gradually Xi got used to coarse tea and light rice, and he also found that things that were too greasy were indeed not good for his body, at least not in any way for his cultivation.

So Su Yinian rarely ate those things anymore.

Seeing Su Yinian holding the bowl in a daze, Zhu Xiaoxue snapped her fingers in front of Su Yinian's eyes and said, "What are you doing in a daze?" There is still a lot of porridge, do you want to add some?

Su Yinian nodded, "I still want another bowl." "He hadn't been able to eat properly for two days in a row.

Zhu Xiaoxue took Su Yinian's bowl and came to the cauldron, the porridge in the pot did not have a little oil flowers, but there was salt, monosodium glutamate and a little chili powder, which actually tasted good.

At this moment, Liu Changyu came over and added a ham sausage to Su Yinian's bowl.

Seeing this, Zhu Xiaoxue was slightly surprised, "Boss?

Liu Changyu patted Zhu Xiaoxue's shoulder and said, "Don't worry, this is not a public good, it belongs to me." Give him something to eat, and be kind to him, lest he run away again.

Although Zhu Xiaoxue still hasn't heard what is so powerful about this Su Yinian, she can make several bosses and leaders pay so much attention, but she can't help but listen to what the boss said.

This ham sausage is precious! The boss is really willing. just suppressed a little dissatisfaction in her heart, Zhu Xiaoxue returned to Su Yinian's side again, handed the bowl to Su Yinian and said, "This is for you by the boss, give you a meal."

Su Yinian looked at Bai Huahua's porridge with a ham sausage on top of it, and frowned slightly, but who doesn't want to eat a few bites of meat in today's world? If Su Yinian doesn't want to eat, wouldn't it seem that Su Yinian is too "different"?