69

☆ 69. Chapter 069: Evidence Kills Under His Hands

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 069 The Evidence Is Under His Hands Murderous Intentions

Liu Xia, who was hung up by Su Yinian and the communication, was restless in the room, thinking about it and not knowing what to do.

At this time, there was a sound in the hallway, and a beautiful girl walked in with a schoolbag and a school uniform.

"Mom, where's my roast chicken, did you buy it? Seeing her

baby daughter, Liu Xia hurriedly stood up and said with a smile to her daughter: "Of course I bought it, I bought two!" A grilled chicken and a fried chicken are your favorites!

"Mommy, I love you so much! The girl happily hugged her mother and kissed her on the face.

Liu Xia smiled helplessly, watching her daughter run to the kitchen excitedly, the smile on Liu Xia's face slowly became sad. She didn't allow her daughter to be disgraced no matter what, she made a wrong step at the beginning, and now she can only make a mistake to the end.

In the evening, my daughter fell asleep.

quickly dialed Su Qiao's phone number, and hurriedly told Su Qiao that Su Yinian had evidence in his hand.

Su Qiao on the other end of the phone was so angry that he scolded: "How did you let him take evidence?" He has a camera installed in the room, how can you not feel it at all? You don't want to join forces to trap me, do you? "deliberately set him up, in fact, Su Yinian wanted to fix her! Otherwise, how could Liu Xia not know about such a big thing as Su Yinian's installation of a camera? !

Liu Xia is Su Yinian's agent, is this like a thing to ignore Su Yinian?

Su Qiao on the other end of the phone was already angry and was about to crush the phone.

Liu Xia smiled bitterly and hurriedly said: "He and I need 10 million to buy this evidence, is it necessary for me to cheat you?" Now I have the handle in his hands again, and my whole life has been held by him! There's no need to pit you! "What did Su Qiao say? He also wants to come to the pit with Su Yinian! But the problem is that Su Yinian doesn't need her anymore, what can she do?

Su Qiao snorted coldly, and said in a low voice: "You deserve it, if you had known that he had installed a camera, this incident would not have happened today!" Tell me, what should we do now? "She's going to be a superstar in the future, and she can't let something break her dreams.

"Why don't we buy the evidence back? Liu Xia said cautiously, now is the best way to buy the evidence back, otherwise I am afraid that Su Yinian will accidentally shake her hands and post the evidence on the Internet, then her life will be completely ruined.

Hearing the other party say this, Su Qiao couldn't help but snort, bit her red lip, and said angrily after a while: "Why should I buy it?" Of course, you are responsible for your own mistakes! "It would be impossible for her to give Su Yinian 10 million for nothing, she would rather use this money to buy Su Yinian's life.

Hearing that Su Qiao was actually planning to stand by and watch, Liu Xia couldn't help it, and said with an ugly face: "How can you not care about anything?" It was because of you. If you don't want to help, we're all going to die! She had already thought very clearly, she couldn't get the money anyway, if Su Qiao didn't help, it would just tear her face.

"What do you mean? Su Qiao's eyes were smooth with a hint of coldness, did Liu Xia plan to pull her into the water? How could Liu Xia have the face to say such a thing?