82

☆ 82. Chapter 082: I Want an Heir

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 082 I Want an Heir

The old man rolled his eyes unceremoniously and said, "I don't like to hear what you say!" Can the Su family come up with a billion? It's just a small family, and you don't have the ability to hire me to do it to you! Besides, I can't bear it! "

Reluctantly? Reluctant to deal with him... Do it?

Su Yinian only felt a chill, could this old man be... Think about him.

Su Yinian couldn't help but take a step back, "What are you trying to do when you came to me?" I don't have jade right now.

Seeing that Su Yinian finally relaxed his vigilance, although he didn't know why the other party suddenly retreated, Su Yinian was willing to listen to him, and the old man said with a smile: "I'm not looking for you for jade, it's something else!" You tell me first, do you have a sect master! Su

Yinian still regarded the other party as a suspicious object, how could he obediently tell the old man about his own affairs, so of course Su Yinian would not say that he had a sect, who knows what the other party wants to do?

So Su Yinian opened his mouth and said, "Of course I have no door and no faction!" "He's just alone, and it's unlikely that the old man will get anything out of him.

But what Su Yinian didn't expect was that after hearing him say this, the joyful expression on the old man's face became more and more excited, and the old man suddenly laughed out loud in front of Su Yinian, haha a few times, "I know that God is not thin on me!"

Su Yinian: "..."

The old man stepped forward quickly, but

Su Yinian hurriedly retreated, stretched out his hand to block the old man and said, "I'm not interested in killing the old man, don't come here!" The

old man's face was full of smiles, "Since you have no sect and no sect, do you want to learn more advanced boxing techniques?" I can teach you!

Su Yinian chuckled, shook his head and said, "I don't need others to teach me boxing!" "He has his own growth path, he has already planned for himself, and he doesn't need others to draw snakes and cause trouble for himself.

Besides, he didn't trust the old man in front of him, and with a charming expression, he was not a good person at first glance.

The old man frowned and sighed, "Why don't you know what to do?" I'm for you, you worship me as a teacher, I can teach you everything I have!

"I said, no! Su Yinian refused very unceremoniously.

The old man's expression froze, you say that he looks so handsome and handsome, although he is old, he has not lost any handsomeness at all, he is a good person at first glance, why is Su Yinian so visionless?!

"You have become my apprentice, eat fragrant and drink spicy food, and in the future, my inheritance will be divided into half of you!

Su Yinian frowned, he really didn't think about being someone else's apprentice, nor did he think about inheriting someone else's inheritance, so

Su Yinian simply refused, "I said I don't want to, if you don't leave, don't blame me for being unkind!" "

That's... Then why don't you sell me a few more pieces of jade? The old man saw that Su Yinian had a tough attitude, so he had to choose other methods, it seemed that there was no way to do the hard one, so he could only come to the soft one.