28

☆ 28. Chapter 027: It's hard to be jealous in your heart

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 027 Jealousy in his heart was very embarrassed

Su Yinian sat on Feng Beizhi's side, the dining table was very large, it was six tables put together, enough for 50 people to eat together. Today, when they come back, of course, they want to make something delicious, dozens of people laughed and talked to each other, and it was lively as if they were celebrating the New Year.

Seeing Feng Beizhi taking the initiative to pull away the stool for Su Yinian, others look at me, I look at yours, and there is a vague answer in my heart about the relationship between Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian. Some people said that it didn't matter if the boss found a lover, but some people were jealous and had an ugly face on the spot, including Xu Hongyan who talked to Liu Changyu.

After everyone sat down, the dishes were also served, there were a total of four dishes, namely bacon fried cabbage, dried cabbage, cold cucumber, seaweed and minced shrimp soup, divided into several pots, each person has a salted duck egg. This meal belonged to the kind of coarse tea and light rice before the end of the world, but after the end of the world, it is simply the best delicacy.

Su Yinian tasted a bite of salted duck eggs, and immediately frowned, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian spent this time, of course, he also found that Su Yinian didn't like to eat heavy things, so it was natural to put Su Yinian's unfinished salted duck eggs in his bowl and eat them in a few bites.

Su Yinian raised his eyebrows, he can eat such salty things, the people here are really powerful, don't the other party have a sense of taste?!

Liu Changyu is also very precious to Su Yinian, and took the initiative to clip the meat of chopsticks to Su Yinian, Feng Beizhi immediately handed out the chopsticks to block it: "Yinian doesn't like to eat meat." Hongyan, go fry two ham sausages and come over, no, four, deduct from my inventory, Yinian likes to eat ham sausages! Bring two more corn sausages!

Although the people present were eating as fast as hungry wolves, they still paid attention to the situation of Su Yinian and their own boss, and saw that their boss actually wanted to bring ham sausage to Su Yinian, everyone raised their eyebrows, the boss was stingy, I didn't expect to have such a generous day for my little lover.

Su Yinian's eyes lit up when he heard the three words of corn intestines, and he immediately smiled at Feng Beizhi and said, "Thank you!" Su

Yinian said so, and Feng Beizhi had to meet Su Yinian's requirements.

"But..." Xu Hongyan looked embarrassed, and she was very reluctant.

Feng Beizhi raised his eyebrows and said, "What's wrong?" Feng

Beizhi didn't understand, but it was impossible for the others present to pretend to be confused, although Xu Hongyan had become someone else's lover, but she still had some feelings for their boss, if the boss had been single, it would be fine, and now the boss has found a handsome and beautiful young man, how can Xu Hongyan balance it in her heart?! Of course not happy.

Feeling that the gaze around her was becoming more and more stinging, Xu Hongyan hurriedly smiled and said, "I'll go get it for a while!"

After

Xu Hongyan left, the table resumed its liveliness.

After six minutes, Xu Hongyan came over with a plate and two corn sausages.

One of the ham sausages on the plate was clearly mushy, and the sight made the others at the table frown. What is the most precious thing in the last days? It's food. A ham sausage, they can't wait to break it into a few days to eat, and they are reluctant to let the ham sausage have a little bit of "injury", but Xu Hongyan actually fried the ham sausage? If this is before the end of the world, of course it is a small matter, and it is a big deal to buy another one, but this is in the last days, and this mushy ham sausage is about to distress everyone to death. Even if Xu Hongyan doesn't like Su Yi's thoughts, shouldn't it be such a waste?

Su Yinian didn't feel anything, and immediately took the corn sausage and ate it with satisfaction. Seeing this, Xu Hongyan was even more angry in her heart.

Liu Changyu looked at the black ham sausage, and immediately glared at Xu Hongyan fiercely: "What do you mean?" This ham sausage is all fried!

上一章 目录 下一章

相关推荐: [耽美] 敌手 、 [耽美] 游戏x爱情 、 [耽美] 奉君书 、 [耽美] 把我的脖子还给我 、 [耽美] 谢谢,我们真的不要饮料 、 [耽美] 病美人师尊又在装疯卖傻 、 [耽美] 宿主今天也在消极怠工 、 [耽美] 加错微信后我被迫脱单 、 [耽美] 重生来爱你 、 [耽美] 职业选手,不谈恋爱[电竞]

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部