221-230

☆ 221. Chapter 221: Never Look Back for the rest of your life

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 221 A Life Without Looking Back

Su Yinian nodded heavily and said, "I think very clearly, in life, how difficult is it to find a confidant and confidant?" Because I don't know how long it will take to find another one, and I'm already struggling to deal with the closure of the north, I don't think I'm still capable of liking another person, so I'm sincere to him. I want to spend my life with him, and the person I want to see before I die is him. "Feng Beizhi was kind to him and loved him, he remembered it all clearly. He had also wondered if it would be an impulsive emotion of gratitude, and he had withdrawn, and he had been afraid, he was afraid that such an emotion would be too strong and ruin himself. Because he had seen what happened to his mother, he knew that feelings were really not to be trusted.

used to only love his father, who loved him, didn't he finally find a concubine to enter the door? Just because he was a waste, Su Yinian didn't dare to deliver his sincerity.

But he clearly knows that Feng Beizhi really loves her and loves her, and the days when Feng Beizhi is together are the happiest days in his life, he doesn't want to regret it, he doesn't want to let Feng Beizhi leave, he wants to be by Feng Beizhi's side forever.

Thinking of everything Feng Beizhi had done for him, Su Yinian suddenly had the courage, and he didn't think that this relationship was dirty and nothing, on the contrary, he liked Feng Beizhi, and that was all he had in this life.

Seeing that Su Yinian was so determined, Luo Yue sighed slightly and said, "If I had the courage of you back then, maybe your mother wouldn't have died." "It's a pity that the years have passed, time is unforgiving, and if you miss it, you will miss it after all, and there is no room for regret. Luo Yue didn't dare to step into the realm of the Su family all these years, because he was afraid of seeing Xue'er again. But now he regrets it, in fact, he knew Xue'er's situation, he should have taken Xue'er away a long time ago, so that Su Yinian would not have lost his mother at a young age, and he would have lost the love of his life.

Su Yinian didn't know what the relationship between Luo Yue and his mother was, but when he heard the other party say this and the nostalgia in the other party's eyes, he had a vague guess in his heart. He even wondered how nice it would be if Uncle Duo was his father.

Only Uncle Luo will not look at him with strange eyes, and in that oppressive space, only when he hears Uncle Luo's name, he will feel a little lighter.

"Uncle Luo, some things have passed, and there is no way to turn back, so let's look forward! I don't think my mother would want you to be so sad for her. She likes to see people laugh the most.

Luo Yue was stunned, then nodded and said, "Yes, your mother likes to see people laugh the most, and your mother hates tears the most!" Now that you have made a decision, you can't regret it, and spend your life with Feng Beizhi.

Su Yinian hurriedly nodded and said, "I will, I will never let him leave me, and I will not leave him!" The

young feelings are so warm, Luo Yue sighed and said, "Okay, what I want to ask is that your Snow Silkworm Pill can be completed in half a month, you can live in my house with peace of mind!" You don't have to worry about anything else! "My son has been surrounded by a lot of strangers recently, and there are still a few shadows in the shadows, Luo Yue knows, but he doesn't have the energy to care, and the other party probably won't really step into his situation like this to offend him, if the other party really wants to come hard, then he is definitely capable of protecting Su Yinian.