270

☆ 270. Chapter 270: It turned out that he knew that he was not biological

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 270 It turned out that he knew that the non-biological

Feng family siblings were majestic when they came this time, and on the way, he also imagined that Feng Beizhi would obediently listen to them because of the pressure from the two of them. As a result, the other party is actually far tougher than they imagined, and in the end, it will be them who will return home. Although the two of them were very unconvinced, they were still thinking of ways to persuade Su Yinian to join them, although Su Yinian said so much, they couldn't give up after all, after all, they came all the way here, not to buy a bunch of supplies to go back. But they still compromised after all, and the reason why they compromised was because of the storage in Su Yinian's mouth, and they could roughly guess what kind of world Su Yinian came from. After all, I hadn't read a few fantasy novels when I was young, so the Feng family sisters and brothers didn't make a fuss. In addition, they do need Su Yinian to deliver materials to them at present, and they have a request for help, so naturally Su Yinian is what he says. Feng Beili and Feng Beiyong thought about it carefully, and it was really a stupid question for them to be entangled in whether Su Yinian wanted to cooperate with them now. Now that Su Yinian and Feng Bei's favorite are like glue, and they are still in love, it is of course impossible for the two to separate. But love can't be the same for a lifetime, can the relationship between Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian be like this for a lifetime? In their opinion, the answer is obvious, they only need to wait until Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian are separated, and Su Yinian no longer has any feelings for Feng Beizhi. At this time, it might be easier to convince Su Yinian, but they had to send someone to guard here.

Regarding all this, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian didn't plan to care anymore, they just needed to trade, and after it was over, they would return to the present world together to prepare for marriage.

Lin Zhixing tried to find Feng Beizhi over and over again, and when he heard the news, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian were unmoved, they just need to do a good job of this wedding now.

From the moment he saw his mother being brutally tortured and killed, Lin Zhixin was no longer Feng Beizhi's grandfather, and Feng Beizhi had no good impression of Lin Zhixin at all. Even if Lin Zhixing mentions to give him his property 100 times, it is not uncommon to seal Beizhi, after all, it is difficult to say, Lin Zhixing's current assets, Feng Beizhi really can't look down on it at all, I really don't understand why Feng Beizhi has so much perseverance and keeps wanting to compromise him in this way.

Most of the Lin family's property has been controlled by the Mo family over the years, and at that time, Lin Zhixing really loved Murphy, although in fact, he sometimes knew in his heart that his lover was not as kind and harmless as he seemed on the surface, but he chose to turn a blind eye, because he really loved this woman. In his lifetime, he really never thought that this woman would one day wear such a big green hat for him, and let him take others to the wild for so many years. even stupidly thought that it would be good for their family of three to have some warm and peaceful lives. So he doesn't care about the fact that most of his property is controlled by the Mo family, because he knows that he will die of old age sooner or later, and he will always have to hand them over to the next generation. So for some things, he turned a blind eye, and people in the outside world thought that he was confused by beauty, but in fact, what he wanted was just a stability, and when people got older, they were always very persistent in some things that could make them safe. I especially want to live a very peaceful life. Unfortunately, all of this has been ruined once again. It turned out that from beginning to end, all he lived by his side were jackals, tigers and leopards, and he was stupid enough to push the people who hurt him the most far away, and even let the people of the Mo family hurt him like that. Now he really regrets it, and he lives in regret every day. But the family has long been controlled by the Mo family, he has to endure it, he can get back a little more property, of course, if he has spare strength, he will definitely not let the Mo family have a good time.

Well, I dialed my grandson's phone again and again, but unfortunately Feng Beizhi made up his mind to hate him for the rest of his life, no, maybe Feng Beizhi didn't even hate him, just simply hated him.

After being sealed to the north again, Lin Zhixing sighed, he had no idea that there was a huge quarrel going on in his son's study downstairs.

Murphy looked at the will with a gloomy face, "Your father actually wants to give all his property to that wild seed?" What's going on with him? How could he do this to me! "Murphy is about to go crazy, why did Lin Zhixing suddenly act like this, it can't be that he suddenly felt sorry for the closure of Beizhi, so he wanted to seal all his property, right? Murphy didn't believe that Lin Zhixing would suddenly have such an idea, he knew very well that Lin Zhixing valued his face more than anything else, and he was embarrassed by the closure of the north to five times, how could Lin Zhixing be willing to hand over all his property to someone who made him feel bad? There must be something going on that they don't know.

Lin also knew what his father had done, and his face was a little ugly.

"Mom, there must be a reason why my father would do this suddenly, did you do something to let him know? Could it be with... The closure of the north is related to the mother!

Murphy immediately shook his head and said, "How is this possible, if it was related to that woman, he should have found out a long time ago!" It's been more than 40 years, and the relationship has long faded, and he can't still care!

Lin Rong was a little confused, "If it wasn't because of this, what would it be?" It's impossible that he already knows... I'm not his son? "

What nonsense? You are his son! Murphy scolded, "Don't talk about it again!"

"Don't you know if I'm his son or not? Mother, don't forget that you told me this! Lin Rong said with a wry smile. He only learned after his mother told him that he was not a child of the Lin family at all, and he also knew that it was also unfair to his mother to marry a bad old man at the most beautiful age. But if his mother doesn't agree, it's useless for anyone to force him! How is it possible for a mother to enjoy the benefits of life and to have a perfect true love? People can't be so greedy, they have to lose something in exchange for what they want. Since the mother has made a choice, it shows that she is willing to do so. Now after giving birth to him, who will show him an expression of being ruined? When he learned that his biological father was actually a little white face who lived on women, he was about to die of anger, and he would rather be his father's child than that little white face. Over the years, he had to go for a physical examination every six months, for fear that he would have a serious illness and then expose his bloodline. In fact, he had a vague bad premonition, and sooner or later such a thing would be known. You shouldn't leave it to chance.

Murphy Fei was a little uncomfortable and didn't look over, "Anyway, you are still the heir of the Lin family now, don't think about anything!"

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] (Douluo Continent BL) Wine Fang Awakening , [Tanmei] Shentan , [Tanmei] I, Metaphysics Change Life [Wear Book] , [Tanmei] I'm engaged in infrastructure construction in Xiuzhen game , [Tanmei] Did I succeed in fishing today? 、 [Tanmei] Narrow Twist [Zerg] 、 [Tanmei] The rest of my life after love, [Tanmei] I'm not a slut , [Tanmei] I was a beauty blogger in ancient times , [Tanmei] [Jiguo Brothers Sunblack] Asagimo

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top