272

☆ 272. Chapter 272: Making Up for Mistakes with Death

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 272: Making Up for Mistakes

with Death "What Will He Do to Us?" The middle-aged man dangled around the room, his face full of eagerness and uneasiness.

Mo Feifei cried and mourned, "How do I know that everything has changed since the man came back!"

Lin Rong looked at his angry mother and his biological father who was panicking, and sighed deeply, "The matter has come to this, what else can we do?" I'm not his son, and it's only natural that he takes back everything that belongs to him!

"But all my youth is wasted on him, so who is responsible for my youth and my losses? Mo Fei Fei shouted hysterically.

Looking at his noisy mother, Lin Rong only felt tired, sighed, and turned back to the room. After a while, everyone will know that he Lin Rong is not a member of the Lin family at all, and he is actually a "wild seed" born by his mother and his little white face who wants to steal other people's property, and this identity is destined to have no chance with the upper class world at all. The more top-level the wealthy family, the more attention is paid to blood and orthodoxy. This is also the reason why some junior stars can't enter a wealthy family even if they give birth to four or five children. Because such a child is not orthodox in his bones and is not liked by his elders, he has no way to enter a wealthy family. Now that these two words are always buckled on him, then he will have no chance with a wealthy family, and he will not be able to marry the woman he loves.

It seems that he has aged 10 years overnight, and Lin Rong, who is in the prime of life, has become vicissitudes like this, and his whole appearance has become very embarrassing.

Looking at such a son, Murphy was very flustered, "Son, that old man only knows now that we actually don't lose anything!" "After all, they have made enough money to make money, and the old man only has an empty shell left, and the sum of those assets is less than a fraction of the company, so they don't have to worry about their future life at all. She was just a little uncomfortable, she had been with the old man for so many years, and the old man actually said that he didn't want her. also treats her as a street prostitute, and once she finds an opportunity, she will definitely take revenge on her. There are also men, everything she has is ruined because of the appearance of men, as long as she goes back to the Mo family and lets their apprentices develop a colorless and odorless poison, she wants to make men disappear from this world and make the old man regret it.

However, what they didn't expect was that Lin Zhixing was sick, and they heard that the illness was still very serious.

The man knew about this and naturally sighed in his heart, he knew that the old man was sick, and he was hit by this series of things, plus the pill given by the Mo family, it was never a top-level pill, but a relatively inferior one, and they didn't want the old man to live long from the beginning. Therefore, after the child stops taking the drug, coupled with the blow of these things, it is difficult to think about not getting sick.

When an elderly person gets sick, the disease is menacing.

Even when the man didn't react, the child was already admitted to the intensive care unit, and it was likely that he would not survive this month.

The boy asked the man to see the child for the last time, and he heard that the child kept saying the man's name, and the man was about to die, and his words were good!

The man is not the kind of ruthless person, and after thinking about it carefully, he finally chose to meet the child.

The child was so sick that he refused to be treated by the doctor, saying that he wanted to atone for his daughter's sins.

The man smiled bitterly, if he wanted to atone for his sins, the child should go to hell for a trip, but no matter how much cold words he spoke, when he saw the old man on the bed, he was silent in an instant.

The old man was on a ventilator, and he was in a daze, and he didn't know what he was shouting.

The doctor told the man that the child had been confused like this for a long time, and asked the man to be prepared.

Since the other party is still unconscious, the man does not plan to stay longer.

However, the old man lying on the hospital bed seemed to feel something, and suddenly shouted eagerly, "Little finch...

The man frowned, sighed, and turned to the bedside, the old

man looked lifeless, and his exposed arms were like dried firewood, as if all it needed was an opportunity, an accelerant, and this firewood would instantly ignite itself and then turn to ashes.

But more or less heard about what the old man had done recently, and in order to get the property back, this guy actually had the cheekiness to ask his grandmother's maiden side and sold all the shares.

Whether the other party wants to ruin his years of hard work or what he wants to do, the man doesn't want to ask.

But he knew that he didn't hate this person that much anymore.

The child stared at the man blankly, his eyes were still a little confused, "Little finch...",

the man said coldly. "Can't you see who I am?"

"You've come to see me..." the old man smiled, still on his wrinkled face, which should have been hideous, and that smile actually seemed a little gentle.

Tears slowly overflowed from the corners of the old man's eyes, "You don't blame Dad... Don't blame Dad..."

The man sighed, pulled over the chair beside him, sat on the edge of the bed, and listened to the old man babble about the past.

The child was also a poor boy when he was young, although he was poor, but he had a woman he loved all his life, but unfortunately he was taken by the rich lady. The next story is a bit bloody, for the sake of money, he married the rich lady. But in order to erase his betrayal of his lover, he put all the fault on the additional lowercase, and decided that it was the rich lady who forced him to get married. In fact, the rich lady is not without other suitors, if he is unwilling, the rich lady will naturally not force it. But he has already made a choice, he even wants his beloved woman to be her underground lover, this behavior completely broke his woman's heart, and his lover has disappeared since then.

At this time, he Xi inertia pushed all the faults on the rich lady, although he loved his first daughter very much, but after all, there was a pimple in his heart, he did not dare to face the mistakes he had made, sorry people. He is Xi of blaming all the mistakes on others, and he does not dare to face all this.

However, his mistakes became more and more irreparable, and he watched his daughter being abused and beaten, only to be attracted to all the attention by another child. He made an irreparable mistake.

Now that he's dying, he just wants him to make up for some of the wrongs he's done. In fact, even if there is no such thing as Lin Rong, even if the man is not rare about his property at all, he plans to give half of the property to the man, but he has never said anything about this matter.

The man quietly guarded the child all night, watching the child slowly close his eyes.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] (Douluo Continent BL) Wine Fang Awakening , [Tanmei] Shentan , [Tanmei] I, Metaphysics Change Life [Wear Book] , [Tanmei] I'm engaged in infrastructure construction in Xiuzhen game , [Tanmei] Did I succeed in fishing today? 、 [Tanmei] Narrow Twist [Zerg] 、 [Tanmei] The rest of my life after love, [Tanmei] I'm not a slut , [Tanmei] I was a beauty blogger in ancient times , [Tanmei] [Jiguo Brothers Sunblack] Asagimo

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top