49

☆ 49. Chapter 049: Who is Su Yinian?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 049 Who is Su Yinian Although

Feng Beizhi didn't plan to ask about Su Yinian's identity right now, he just held his breath in his heart, not because Su Yinian was too weak, he really wanted to pull Su Yinian's clothes and ask the other party, what was the other party hiding?

But these were just thinking about it after all, Su Yinian lay back on the bed and fell asleep again, this time he was not having nightmares.

On the second day, Su Yinian drank hot soup, and the whole person felt warm and sober. After asking if there were any children in the team, Su Yinian's brows furrowed tightly.

Liu Changyu's sword eyebrows raised slightly, and Xingmu wondered once: "Are you sure you saw a child?" But it can't be, we didn't see any children when we found you! When they found Su Yinian, Su Yinian had already fallen into a coma, and the wound was bleeding constantly, if they were a few minutes late, Su Yinian would probably die from excessive blood loss. Seeing such a miserable face, Su thought of sealing the north and went crazy on the spot, killing all the zombies around him.

Feng Beizhi said with special certainty on the side: "You must be sick and confused!" "The reason why I said this is not because Su Yinian has been having nightmares and talking crazy things for the past two days, so Feng Beizhi will be so sure, Su Yinian must be sick and confused, if there are really children, it is impossible for them not to see them.

Hearing Feng Beizhi say this, it is clear that he doesn't believe you! Su Yinian, who was a little uncomfortable in his heart, hurriedly looked up at Feng Beizhi, his eyes flashing with anxiety, "I really saw a little child, I didn't lie!" "Why not trust him? Although he is sick, it doesn't mean that he will be sick, and he can't remember anything, and he will joke about such things.

Seeing that Su Yinian seemed to be a little angry, Feng Beizhi smiled bitterly in his heart, it turns out that Su Yinian also knows what it feels like to be distrusted?

Feng Beizhi crossed his hands over his chest and said lukewarmly: "Aren't you lying less?"

These words made Su Yinian stunned, and Liu Changyu, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, also touched his brows slightly, and looked at Feng Beizhi in puzzlement. What's going on with the closure of the north? When Su Yinian was sick and couldn't get better, he was as anxious as an ant on a hot pot, Su Yinian finally got better, the other party's attitude was yin and yang, didn't he intend to push Su Yinian farther and farther?

The light in Su Yinian's beautiful peach blossom eyes slowly disappeared, and slowly became dull, why did he just get sick, and there would be such a change in Fengbeizhi? He felt uncomfortable with a gun and a stick in what he said, but he didn't understand what Feng Beizhi meant.

Seeing Su Yinian lower his head slightly, Feng Beizhi's heart seemed to be pricked with a small needle, stinging and stinging, he quickly changed his words and said, "You guys just let me talk nonsense!"

Liu Changyu turned his head and continued to ask Su Yinian, "I want to know what the child you see looks like?"

Su Yinian immediately said: "That child is about five or six years old, he looks very cute, and there is a mole on the tip of his nose, and my injury was also suffered to save him." Hearing

Su Yinian say this, Feng Beizhi's expression instantly became gloomy, he was actually injured to save others, can Su Yinian be a little more stupid? What does it matter to him whether someone else lives or dies?! With Su Yinian's current ability, he can't take care of himself, and he still wants to take care of others, which is simply whimsical.