106-110

☆ 106. Chapter 106: Washing away grievances comes true

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 106 After washing away the grievances

, some people were exposed one

after another, and after many people were arrested and put in the police station, people knew that Tiangong Entertainment was real, and they were ruthless.

After all, the old man of the palace has been safe and stable all his life, but he is almost late in the old age, and he is in a high position, if he is angry, ordinary people naturally can't bear it.

In the past two days, this huge arrest action has still not been terminated, one celebrity after another has been arrested, and those marketing accounts have issued apology letters one by one to no avail, the Gong family has no intention of putting down this matter in a low position this time, even the gold owner of a certain star is cheeky to plead for mercy to no avail, the Gong family is real, and no one wants to offend the Gong family for a few gadgets.

Several starlets learned that their financiers had completely given up on themselves, their legs were weak, and they sat on the ground completely, looking embarrassed and taken away by the police.

Several little stars were arrested, and one news after another completely hit the hearts of true love fans.

Su Su is the best: Tiangong is really tough this time, but at the same time, it also makes people see clearly how dirty this entertainment industry is, if they hadn't gone to the police station, I really didn't know that so many people would come to Black Susu with all their might! It's no wonder that these little fresh meats don't have any masterpieces except for a group of brain-dead fans, and their character has explained everything.

Dirty world: It's better to improve your acting skills when you have time for black people, every time you see this group of little fresh meat acting, you have a headache, except for dry staring, you just have a blank face, you are really good-looking, but you can't do whatever you want. Now that this group of little fresh meat is ridiculed by the group, it has shown that the IQ of netizens is gradually improving, if they don't make any progress, I'm afraid no one will buy their account anymore.

Jinmu, water, fire, and earth, I am a little squirrel: In fact, our family Su Su will be targeted, mainly because he is too fast, and he is very positive! Which of today's celebrities is either supported by this or has a backstage owner, and there are very few people who have been blocked like Su Yinian and can still fight their way out. It is precisely because Su Yinian is really clean that it brings out how dirty he is, so some little fresh meat will spare no effort to black Su Yinian! Pure jealousy.

Talking together: I like Kang Kang so much, but he is actually this kind of person, so disillusioned! It's so hateful!

Kangzhuang Avenue: It's ridiculous, it's just @, and it doesn't mean anything. Besides, most of the celebrity's Weibo accounts are managed by agent assistants, which doesn't mean that he has done such a thing! It's the most disgusting thing to take off the powder and step on it back!

Xiao Yiyi: What's wrong with stepping back? How can you not step on this kind of character!

The Internet has gained a pure land because of the actions of the Gong family, and although Hei Su still has a lot of thoughts, he dares to say that the old man of the palace can hardly see it.

Meanwhile.

in the hospital.

Su Linhong looked at Luo Fenglin, who had woken up, and breathed a deep sigh of relief.