266

☆ 266. Chapter 266: Su Yinian Becomes a Pet

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 266 Su Yinian turned into a pet

Liu Changyu sneered and said, "I don't like to hear you say this, could it be that we prevented it in advance or that we were wrong?" Miss Feng's logic, I really doubt that you are from a military family, according to your logic, it is equivalent to attempted murder is not guilty. Miss Feng has been just a businessman for so many years, and there is a reason why! "Who in the capital doesn't know that Feng Beili wants to climb up with all his might, but he just doesn't have the ability to climb up no matter how he climbs, and his talent for causing trouble is first-class, and the Feng family wiped Feng Beili's buttocks, but I don't know how many times he wiped it.

Liu Changyu's words also hit Feng Beili's mind, Feng Beili clenched her fists fiercely, and wanted to be angry, but now they are in the other party's territory, in order to avoid having no return, they must not be too public, so they can only endure it now. After they take Su Yinian away, they will let Feng Beizhi know the consequences of offending them.

Feng Beiyong gently patted his sister's shoulder, and said to Liu Changyu with a smile: "Okay, then you can make an appointment for us!" But before that, I'm still curious to know if the Qing Turtle Pill is useful!

Liu Changyu nodded, "Okay!" "

In the next few days, Feng Beili wanted to see Feng Beizhi again and again, but Feng Beizhi said that he would not see it, the other party came to their base with so many high-level abilities, and he wanted to snatch their Qinggui Dan away as soon as he came, and Feng Beizhi really didn't have a good impression of these robbers at all. Not to mention that the other party also brought the betrayers back, although the men of that group of betrayers were all outside the base, but Feng Beizhi felt disgusted as long as he thought of that group of betrayers.

Liu Changyu reported the recent whereabouts of Feng Beili and others on 1510.

Su Yinian raised his eyebrows, "Are they planning to hollow out our supermarket?" "In just a few days, they actually bought so many supplies, although they now have low restrictions on personal purchases of materials, but will the other party buy things like this?

Liu Changyu shrugged his shoulders, "If it weren't for someone guarding me, I'm afraid they would have wanted to move that supermarket out now!" "But I'm afraid there aren't many crystal nuclei that the other party took out.

Feng Beizhi snorted lightly and asked with some curiosity: "I want to know now that they have used up all those crystal nuclei, what money they plan to use to buy the Qinggui Pill!" "

Qing Turtle Dan, they plan to bring them all back in the name of research! Liu Changyu said helplessly.

Su Yinian couldn't help but scold: "This is too shameless!" In the direction of research, this is what we have studied, I can give them 10 or 100, but I can't give them all! Not to mention that this is not something that has been researched, and you have to spend money to buy it, so why should I make a loss-making deal? "Those Qinggui Dan have risen in price now because of his large purchases, and one will cost 100 medium-grade spirit stones, although you can buy 150,000 Qinggui Dan by selling one jade spirit, but the problem is that they have spirit stones but no goods! Therefore, Qinggui Dan is still a rarity for them, and he only brought 50,000 this time, if the people in the capital want to take it all without paying a price, how can this work? When is he a philanthropist?

Now my brothers have to settle accounts, not to mention some inexplicable outsiders.

Liu Changyu nodded and said, "On this matter, we are still insisting, he hopes that we will first take out 20,000 Qinggui Pills and provide them with research!"

"If it's free, it's impossible, and if it's going to pay, it's okay." Infected people who have been treated by us will have at least half a year after that, and they will not be infected by the virus at all. We only charge 500 third-level crystal nuclei for one person, and they are still in the form of credit, which is already our concession! If the other party wants to take something, it must be settled on the spot, and I won't give them credit!

Liu Changyu pondered for a moment and said, "Then I think we can have a good talk with them!" "

Alright, then tomorrow afternoon! Feng Beizhi got up, "Let's go over and get a batch of supplies, and some weapons should arrive!"

"Hmm! Knowing

that Feng Beizhi and the others were finally willing to see them, Feng Beili unconsciously breathed a sigh of relief, although they were arrogant, but in fact, they were still afraid that Feng Beizhi had a tough attitude and refused to see them. But now that Fengbei is willing to see them, this is a good thing.

Inside the conference hall.

The eight representatives of the capital and several mercenary group leaders of the Tianhua base had been waiting for a long time, and Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian were late, but it was really not that they were deliberately late, but Su Yinian rarely took the initiative, and Feng Beizhi couldn't hold it all of a sudden, so he delayed for some time.

Seeing Feng Beizhi appear, Feng Beili immediately stood up, "City Lord, we've been waiting for 4 days and finally waiting for you to see us!"

"What do you have to see me for?" Feng Beizhi yawned, "Isn't your purpose to clear the Turtle Pill?" A Qing Turtle Pill 500 third-level crystal nuclei doesn't seem to be expensive, of course, it can also be exchanged for other things. The items that can be redeemed, we have already written them on the list, is there anything else we don't know?

The smile on the corner of Feng Beili's mouth stiffened slightly, and said with a smile: "Qinggui Dan is the greatest medical progress in the medical field, we really want to take it back and study it well, can't you make a little contribution to the progress of mankind?"

"For humanity? Dedication? Feng Beizhi thought he had heard some joke, "When you ask me to contribute, why don't you see if you have contributed yourself?" Besides, why should we give? Since it is for all mankind, aren't the people in our base human? For the people in our base, it's still this price, and you don't think it's expensive! When the time comes, you can sell it and make a lot of money!

Feng Beili smiled awkwardly, the problem was that their money had already been used to buy supplies.

"Let's talk about it again! Please!

Feng Beizhi nodded and said, "Okay, I also want to know what else you want to talk to me about?" Feng

Beizhi's words made others look at each other, they can't say that they want to discuss with Feng Beizhi just to get Su Yinian, right?

"We have always wanted to visit Su Yinian these days, I don't know where Su Yinian is now? Feng Beili had just sat down, so she asked directly, and when she spoke, she glanced at Su Yinian beside Feng Beizhi.

"And come to a meeting, why did you bring your pet!? "

Pets?

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian only then remembered that Su Yinian is now using his own body, and he no longer uses the previous body, so it is not surprising that others don't know his identity.

Feng Beizhi looked at the leader you spoke to with displeasure, "Who do you say is the pet?" The

leader smiled awkwardly and did not answer, "When I didn't say it!"

"I also want to know who the pets they are talking about? Su Yinian pointed to himself, "Are you talking about me?"

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] What is the south wind rising towards the clouds, [Tanmei] Yu Xin is like a congratulator, [Tanmei] [Wear a book] Hook up with the protagonist system, [Tanmei] What to do if you are always liked by the protagonist , [Tanmei] How to have a sick beauty, [Tanmei] [Variety Martial Arts] once famous, [Tanmei] Removing armor, [Tanmei] poignantly , [Tanmei] The origin of civilization [Zerg], [Tanmei] alternative redemption [fast wear].

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top