98

☆ 98. Chapter 098: I don't care if I tear my face

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 098 Tearing His Face and Not Caring Su

Qian never thought that her mother would be so ruthless, how could her mother become so ruthless? She is her daughter, and if her mother doesn't save her, who will save her? Isn't it possible to expect his father's mercy from his subordinates?

Yes, Su Qiao already knew who sent the news on the Internet, and her father actually wanted her to die all along... And she is not the daughter of the Su family at all.

Su Qiao was indignant in her heart, her father was so handsome and magnanimous, why did her mother get involved with other men? Why isn't she a member of the Su family? Why could she never get what she wanted?

Mother...... You can't do that to me!

Su Qiao gritted her teeth fiercely, and a trace of yin poison crossed her eyes.

Want to ditch her? Want to leave her alone? Could the mother have thought too well?

Even if she couldn't get out of here, she would have to pull a few cushions.

The first thing Jin Shuhan did when he returned home was to transfer all his property to his own name, since Su Linhong was sorry for her first and wanted to tear his face with her first, then don't blame her for being polite. She's going to make this waste worthless when you leave the house. After Su Xuan learned what his mother had done, although he wanted to ask why, he didn't dare.

Su Xuan still had Su Linhong as a "father" in his heart, so after thinking about it carefully, he still planned to tell Su Linhong about it. He was a little afraid that his mother would do something irreparable, he didn't want to lose this home, he didn't want to lose his parents, he didn't want to lose the warm family that belonged to him.

It's just that what makes Su Xuan a little unbelievable is that his father actually has an apartment outside, and his father used to travel a lot on business, so he actually lived here? It was as if my father didn't want to live with them, because he traveled a lot every year, and sometimes he didn't see them once in half a year. Wouldn't it be strange if the other person lived in the city? Obviously said he was going on a business trip, but in fact he was hiding in this small apartment?

Su Xuan was a little timid, he was afraid that he would get an answer that he couldn't imagine at all.

For so many years, he vaguely felt something, didn't he?

The affection for his father outweighed the uneasiness in his heart, and Su Xuan plucked up the courage to come to this apartment and meet his father.

Su Xuan wanted to push his father's wheelchair with a smile on his face, but Su Linhong raised his hand to stop the other party, "What are you doing here?"

Su Xuan hurriedly replied, "I just wanted to come to you, I wanted to come to you and say something!" It's about mothers! Dad, is your leg better?

"It's so much better, you don't have to bother! Su Linhong looked tired, he had been busy taking care of Luo Fenglin recently, and now he really didn't have the strength to deal with Su Xuan. For this child, Su Linhong felt disgusted when he saw it, although he knew that this child had feelings for him, but to be honest, such feelings were really disgusting and boring for him.

Su Linhong had a headache and pressed his temples, "If it's okay, let's go!" He didn't want to stay with Su Xuan too much, it would think of his poor son.