24

☆ 24. Chapter 023: I Just Want to Live Well

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 023: Most of the townspeople in Linnan Town, who just wanted to live well,

were rescued by the Fire Dragon Mercenary Regiment and were placed in the refugee area.

After all, most people have to be self-sufficient while guaranteeing the entrance fee, which is simply a torture for those who are used to staying underground without any attack power. At this point, Mayor Mare will begin to regret why he had protected these people under his wing in the first place. So much so that now they don't even have the ability to survive.

No matter how much I regret it, the mayor of the town doesn't have the ability to protect these people one by one under his wing. Along the way, he clearly knew that the law of the jungle was the strongest, and the last days were cruel, and he couldn't save these people for a lifetime.

Therefore, most of them are still blocked out of the refugee area, and although the safety factor is not as high as that in the city, there is still a place to stay.

And Su Yinian's uncle Tian Bao's family also lives in the refugee area, and now their family can be said to regret it to the extreme, in the past two years, Su Yinian has been working hard for them outside to bring them food and maintain the life of a family of five, they originally thought that coming to the big base was their turning point.

Unexpectedly, when they came to the base they had been longing for for a long time, they were turned away and could not enter. The family of four is reluctant to go out to kill zombies, for fear that they will never return. At this time, they began to miss Su Yinian's goodness, and they knew that they shouldn't let Su Yinian die. If Su Yinian was still alive, Su Yinian would definitely find enough supplies and food for them, and they would definitely be able to enter the base.

A family of four, the more I think about it now, the more unbalanced my heart becomes, but fortunately, Tian Bao's eldest daughter Tian Yuying has found a "way".

In recent years, there are fewer and fewer humans who can survive, and even fewer are beautiful. Tian Yuying is gorgeous, and her younger brother Tian Yuchun are both well-known handsome men and beauties in their community. When they were hiding underground, there were many people who coveted their "beauty", but at that time, Tian Yuying was a person whose eyes were above the top, and no one looked down on them. Now that she has come to the big base, there are many heroic characters for her to choose from, and she can also make her life better with this face.

Tian Yuying took a bite of a somewhat soft flatbread, and there was a little bit of meat filling in it, when they were in the underground base, they had never eaten such a good cake. Now I can eat such a good cake, but it is all thanks to her.

Tian Yuying's mother, Xu Qingqing, swallowed the cake into her stomach after devouring it, and after eating, she looked satisfied, and she couldn't wait to ask her daughter, "Baby, what did Huang Wu say?" When is he coming to pick you up?

Tian Yuying said with a smile, "He said he would send a car to pick me up tomorrow!" Today their mercenary team has a meeting, and they are a bit busy!

Tian Bao didn't gobble up like his wife, but chewed slowly and enjoyed the faint aroma of meat, "It doesn't matter when he comes to pick us up, anyway, it's the best thing if we can enter the city!"

"Brother Huang has already told me that he bought us a suite and arranged a job for us, so we won't have to worry about eating and drinking at that time!" Tian Yuying thought about it and felt a little unhappy in her heart, the reason why Huang Wu was so cautious was because the other party had a wife with a particularly hot temper and a high ability level, so Huang Wu had to be quiet if he wanted to support her.

Tian Yuying doesn't mind this, anyway, as long as she can live well, it doesn't matter if she is wronged or not.

At this time, Tian Yuchun hurriedly ran into the house.

"Big things are wrong!

上一章 目录 下一章

相关推荐: [耽美] 敌手 、 [耽美] 游戏x爱情 、 [耽美] 奉君书 、 [耽美] 把我的脖子还给我 、 [耽美] 谢谢,我们真的不要饮料 、 [耽美] 病美人师尊又在装疯卖傻 、 [耽美] 宿主今天也在消极怠工 、 [耽美] 加错微信后我被迫脱单 、 [耽美] 重生来爱你 、 [耽美] 职业选手,不谈恋爱[电竞]

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部