32

☆ 32. Chapter 031: Sleepless Late at Night Without a Pillow

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 031 Sleepless late at night without a pillow

After returning to the room, he practiced boxing in the training room for a while, and Su Yinian also took a bath.

Su Yinian was only wearing a yukata, her hair was still wet, and her fine black hair was sticking to her cheeks because of the dampness, which had an indescribable beauty. On his white cheeks, crystal droplets of water slid down his white and distinct chin, gently brushed the Adam's apple, and then quickly ran into Su Yinian's clothes.

Feng Beizhi saw such a Su Yinian, Su Yinian looked up, his originally clear eyes were covered with a layer of moisture, and the corners of his eyes were slightly red, and he actually looked a little pitiful.

"Boss, I'm done!

Feng Beizhi slowly sat on the sofa, cocked Erlang's legs, and suppressed the impulse in his heart. nodded to Su Yinian: "Why don't you hurry up after washing, don't you want to sleep with me?"

"No, no, no! Su Yinian shook his head quickly, he was not a masochist, so he would not sleep with Feng Beizhi.

Feng Beizhi: "..."Is it necessary for this guy to deny it so quickly?

Feng Beizhi clearly felt that the desire in his abdomen slowly subsided, and some of the things that rose were strong dissatisfaction. What's wrong with sleeping with him? Su Yinian slept with him every day, hugged him all day long and stuck to him, and he didn't say anything?! How could Su Yinian have the face to dislike him in turn?

Su Yinian slowly came to the door, opened the door gently, looked at Feng Beizhi and said, "Boss, then I'll go back to the room to rest."

"Wait! "Seal the north to displeasure and drink low.

Su Yi was stunned for a moment, immediately stopped, turned his head to look at Feng Beizhi, "Is there anything else?"

Feng Beizhi stood up, went directly to the bedside table, took out two corn sausages from the drawer and threw them to Su Yinian, "For you to eat."

Su Yinian hurriedly took it, and saw the two ham sausages

Su Yinian looked surprised, "Why do you want to give it to me?" Although he did like the taste of corn sausage, isn't meat a precious thing these days? Feng Beizhi has been giving him these, so what does Feng Beizhi eat? He owes more and more favors, and even if he leaves here and returns to his original world in the future, I am afraid that he will not be at ease.

Of course, Su Yinian also knows very well that he already owes others favors, and I'm afraid he can't pay it back. Thinking like this, Su Yinian sighed slightly in his heart that he could really walk away without any loss?

Feng Beizhi will be so generous, of course, because he is afraid that Su Yinian's small body will be hungry, after all, Su Yinian only eats vegetarian food and rarely eats meat, but if the human body does not supplement the nutrition of meat, it is easy to have problems, otherwise why now? Obviously, human beings are getting stronger and stronger, but they are still so thin and weak? It's not because you can only eat vegetarian food every day, there is no one meal, no matter how fierce you are in killing zombies, if you want to encounter a big head that eats meat every day, it is estimated that there is only one way to die.

Feng Beizhi said seriously: "You cultivate very seriously and consume physical strength, so let you eat something, I'm afraid you'll be hungry, it's easy to get hungry in the middle of the night when we have to cultivate every night." In case I starve you to death, where can I find the Space Adept? "