100

☆ 100. Chapter 100: It's better to live than to die

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 100 Su Yinian, who wants the other party to live rather than die

At this moment, he was looking at Gong Li with a surprised face, Su Yinian really didn't expect that accepting Gong Li as an apprentice would bring him such a big surprise. The other party actually brought him more than 20 silkworm roots, and the lowest points for a silkworm root are 500,000, twenty, didn't he send it?

Su Yinian was a little incredulous, "How can there be so many?"

Gong Li explained: "I gave him the spirit stones, he is also an ancient martial artist, and he is willing to exchange these silkworm ginseng for those spirit stones." "

The other party's purpose is actually just a crystal nucleus? It's easy to say! He's got a lot of it!

Gong Li obviously knew that these silkworm ginseng must be very important to Su Yinian, so he hurriedly said: "Actually, there is a large number of them, which will only mature next month, and this is the last stock." He wants you to trade with him with spirit stones!

Su Yinian waved his hand, and immediately nodded and said, "That's great, thank you!" "What he has is crystal nuclei, not to mention that in this world, the spirit stone aura is quite scarce and rare, and the first- and second-level crystal nuclei he brought from the end times are no longer very useful in the last days, but in this world, they can be exchanged for a lot of money to buy a large number of materials.

Su Yinian didn't do such a deal, but he was really stupid.

Gong Li smiled at Su Yinian, patted Su Yinian's shoulder and said, "We don't need to thank each other for our master and apprentice, you just need to find a time to teach me the second-layer boxing technique!" "

If an ordinary person gets so many valuable things, of course they will try their best to meet the other party's requirements.

But Su Yinian is different, Su Yinian doesn't want to, because his few words make Gong Li face death, if some boxing techniques don't lay a good foundation, they will rashly learn Xi the second layer, and it is likely that the gains will outweigh the losses.

So for the sake of Gong Li's body, Su Yinian shook his head and refused, "Not yet, your first layer of boxing has not yet laid a solid foundation, and if you practice solidly, don't think about the second layer!" Whatever you say, it will take another month, and then I will check how far you have practiced your boxing skills, and then consider whether or not to hand over your second level of boxing! "

But..." Gong Li was a little hesitant, but after seeing Su Yinian's serious expression, Gong Li still nodded and compromised, "Okay, I know!" He knew in his heart that Su Yinian was for his good, and he also knew that he was a little too anxious, but there was a martial arts tournament in the middle of next year, and no matter what, he wanted to practice his boxing skills to the extreme, and then compete.

Su Yinian mentioned Gong Li again, and then returned to the apartment with a happy heart. He had a total of 21 silkworm roots on hand, because they were all in good shape and there was no damage, so there were sixteen of them each that could be exchanged for 1 million points, and Su Yinian actually had 21.1 million points in an instant.

Su Yinian pinched himself fiercely and found that this was indeed not a dream.

He got rich, really rich!

Su Yinian was in ecstasy in the apartment building, in this way, could he also seal the north and bring it with him?

Early in the morning of the second day, Su Yinian called Wu Yingxue. After all, Su Yinian's movie "Pursuit" has been completed, and the idol drama has long ended.