75

☆ 75. Chapter 075: Liu Xia's death is a big trouble

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 075 Liu Xia's death made

Su Yinian know too little about this world after all, he didn't know how the man in front of him knew that he had a secret, but he knew very well that this man couldn't stay. However, there was surveillance everywhere a few meters away, and Su Yinian was a little afraid to gamble.

The man looked at Su Yinian for a long time and said, "Let's make a deal, you give me a price that satisfies me, and I can tell you all the big and small things of the Su family!" "The money given by the Su family is too little, and the man still likes Su Yinian more than the Su family, after all, he really wants to know what secrets Su Yinian has.

Su Yinian shook his head coldly, his eyes were dyed with killing intent, "I don't need it!" No matter how many people the Su family sends, there is only one way to die!

The

man couldn't help but laugh when he heard this, "You're quite confident, but as far as I know, you didn't hire a bodyguard by your side!"

"I don't need bodyguards, I'll just do it myself." Su Yinian said, and quickly rushed forward, Su Yinian's speed was very fast, his fist hit the man's cheek hard, and the man didn't react.

The man only saw a burst of afterimages rushing towards him, and then he was beaten, and the man immediately realized that Su Yinian was probably also a practitioner, he covered his face with his arm and hurriedly retreated, and quickly stood still against the wall, looking at Su Yinian in disbelief.

"How could you?

"The Su family has been staring at me so closely, I have to plan for myself!" Without the slightest ability to save your life, do you think I'll swagger and let you follow? Su Yinian stepped forward and grabbed the man's wrist.

When the man's face was about to shake off Su Yinian, he found a burning and stinging pain in his wrist, and he looked at his wrist in a panic There was actually a fire...

Su Yinian sighed slightly, "Actually, if your curiosity wasn't so heavy, I didn't plan to kill you." You killed Liu Xia! In that case, I don't have to be ashamed, you go and die! The

man's body quickly caught fire, his scream was only a few seconds, and then slowly, he turned into ashes in front of Su Yinian, and he no longer had the arrogant appearance at the beginning.

A thunderclap swept across the sky, and the downpour soon fell, washing away the scorched marks on the ground.

The news of Liu Xia's death soon caused an uproar in the entertainment industry.

After all, Liu Xia's death was very miserable, and it is said that she was raped by someone.

When Su Yinian heard the news, he frowned tightly. That killer still has such a disgusting fetish, but fortunately he is dead.

This way.

Su family.

Su Xuan has never been able to contact the man, his expression is getting more and more ugly, generally speaking, the man will give him a message once every half an hour, and he has never been contacted for a whole night.

The man said that he was going to continue to follow Su Yinian, could it be that something was wrong here?!

Now that Liu Xia's death is getting bigger and bigger, it is frequently on the hot search, no matter how Liu Xia used to be a gold medal agent, after the stars who were brought by him came out to mourn, people remembered Liu Xia again. That's it, if Liu Xia just died an ordinary accident, then there should be nothing. But Liu Xia was killed by someone and raped by someone, which caused a violent public backlash and anger.