269

☆ 269. Chapter 269: If you fight in the house, you must give up

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 269 If they fight in the house, they will give up

Su Yinian's attitude is now in front of them, and they have no way to do anything to Su Yinian, they can only be led by Su Yinian.

Feng Beiyong and Feng Beili hated such a feeling, but unfortunately Feng Beizhi's attitude was also in front of them, so even if they wanted to impress Feng Beizhi with family affection, I am afraid it was impossible, after all, they almost killed Feng Beizhi, how could Feng Beizhi repay his grievances with virtue?

Feng Beili's throat was a little dry, "You have shackled us fiercely, and we have no way to attack you!"

Su Yinian sighed, "Do you know why I let you know my abilities?" If you can, you don't have to tell you what I'm capable of, just shake my ass and leave, you can't do anything about me!

Feng Beili smiled bitterly and said, "You are for Liu Changyu and them!" Anyway, this is Feng Beizhi's home, and Feng Beizhi will really give up his home?

Feng Beizhi,

who was named, raised his head slightly, raised his eyebrows slightly, and asked Feng Beili with a puzzled expression, "Didn't I tell you?" Feng

Beili and Feng Beiyong were a little confused by Feng Beizhi's words. Feng Beiyong frowned and asked, "Tell us what?"

Feng Beizhi chuckled, put his arm around Su Yinian's shoulders and said, "Didn't I tell you?" I've found my birth parents!

Feng Beili looked panicked and hurriedly stood up: "You found your parents, how is this possible?" "Uncle obviously told them that Feng Beizhi's family was dead, so they let Feng Beizhi be the person of Feng Beizhi's family. Let the north be sealed to the bottom and bottom only to serve the Feng family. It is precisely because of this that the sisters and brothers did not care about the fact that Grandpa Zeng and others preferred to seal the Beizhi. But now Feng Beizhi actually said that he found his biological parents? As a result, their last hole card called family affection is gone.

Su Yinian said to everyone: "After I brought my lover back to another world, I found out that he was from another world, where he had his own parents and family. So if it is not necessary, we will not live in this world in the future! If your world is no longer of any value to us, then we will not hesitate to abandon it, and don't blame us for being cruel, after all, we are not from here, and we really don't have any special feelings for this place! Even if there is, it's just a friend and partner, you know what we mean!

Feng Beili and

Feng Beiyong hooked the corners of their mouths with helpless wry smiles, Su Yinian said it so clearly, how could they not know? Su Yinian's meaning is nothing more than to remind them that this world can still make Su Yinian nostalgic, I'm afraid only Liu Changyu and their partners, if there are no people, Su Yinian will not come to this world with a large number of supplies at all, they will just walk away, Su Yinian has already said very clearly. They understand.

Su Yinian continued: "Another reason why I tell you about my ability is out of sympathy for this world. I really hope that you can die about getting me back to the capital, it's already very difficult for you people here to live, why can't you put all your thoughts on the zombies, if you have such thoughts, are you still afraid of the thousands of zombies? But not only are you not united, you humans are even engaged in infighting, which is why I don't like this world. In the future, I will trade materials to this world, but it must be a transaction, and if I want to obtain the materials in my hands through some treacherous means, I can only tell you, impossible!

Feng Beili said: "Of course we know, but if we have spatial abilities, we will live better."

"It's as if your future life and death have something to do with me, didn't you live well before I appeared? I didn't see a doctor! Su Yinian sneered, "It's not because of greed, but what I want to tell you is that don't use your careful thoughts on me." Xia Zhitian, Shi Qingheng, and those cheap uncles, do you really think I don't know what you want to do? Don't say that you brought them unintentionally, I don't believe that, I know what you want to do with them. Not showing them out is to give you face, and to be polite enough to you, but you never seem to have a good face for me. That's all, I don't care about these things. The only thing you value to me is the jade and the crystal nucleus, and I want you to keep that in mind! I will come to this world less and less often in the future, I hope you can cherish it! "

Su Yinian's meaning is obvious enough, if they continue to fight among themselves, Su Yinian will abandon this world, will not send supplies to this world again, and will not save them again. Even if Su Yinian still has a trace of pity for this world, Su Yinian's pity is definitely not because of them, but because of other people in this base. Su Yinian appeared less and less, which was enough to prove that Su Yinian was serious about what he said.

It was easy for Su Yinian to abandon them, but they still had to rely on Su Yinian's materials to survive, and the two sisters and brothers who had won the battle to bring Su Yinian back to the base at the beginning had completely lost their initial confidence. It's like a balloon that has burst a hole, and it's not so easy for them to blow it up again.

Feng Beili sighed and said, "I really hope you can cooperate with us!"

Su Yinian raised his eyebrows and said, "When did I say that I won't cooperate with you?"

When Feng Beili heard Su Yinian's tone, she was stunned for a moment, and hurriedly raised her head and said, "I thought you didn't have a good impression of us!"

"I never refuse crystal nuclei and jade, as long as you cooperate with me according to the regular channels, I absolutely welcome it, but if you still want to be smart and make small moves like before, then don't blame me for being rude!" Su Yinian warned in a cold voice, "The price of the transaction is the same as the price outside, and there is no discount, can you accept this?"

Although Feng Beili and Feng Beiyong both felt that they couldn't accept it, they still gritted their teeth and agreed, "Okay, no discount!"

Su Yinian nodded with satisfaction: "Since that's the case, then I'll go first!"

Seeing that Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi were leaving, Feng Beili was a little anxious, and suddenly stood up and stopped Su Yinian.

Su Yinian turned his head, but Feng Beili had nothing to say.

Su Yinian sighed, in fact, these people would fight like this for their own interests.

Su Yinian opened his mouth and said, "If it is possible in the future, I will get the storage, you guys wait!"

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] (Douluo Continent BL) Wine Fang Awakening , [Tanmei] Shentan , [Tanmei] I, Metaphysics Change Life [Wear Book] , [Tanmei] I'm engaged in infrastructure construction in Xiuzhen game , [Tanmei] Did I succeed in fishing today? 、 [Tanmei] Narrow Twist [Zerg] 、 [Tanmei] The rest of my life after love, [Tanmei] I'm not a slut , [Tanmei] I was a beauty blogger in ancient times , [Tanmei] [Jiguo Brothers Sunblack] Asagimo

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top