74

☆ 74. Chapter 074: Su Yinian's Little Secret

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 074 Su Yinian's Little Secret

The man shrugged his shoulders, and the other party loved to believe it or not.

Su Xuan frowned, "What else did you find?" The

man said slowly, "By the way, do you know about Su Yinian and Emperor Jade?" The Gong family bought it, and the piece of jade gave him 1 billion! That's why he has so much money! Imperial jade, that's the best! He is an ordinary star, how can there be such a thing?

Su Xuan had a cold face, "How do I know?" Anyway, you check for me, check hard, you must find out where he got these jades, don't rush to kill him now! The

man nodded, "Good!

Su Yinian didn't know that he was being targeted, he held the phone tightly, Su Yinian hated Liu Xia very much, but after hearing that the other party was dead,

Su Yinian found that those grievances could actually be dissipated with the wind.

Of course, the most important reason is that Liu Xia's daughter, Liu Xia's daughter and this body know each other, to put it mildly, this body has a good impression of this little girl, so this is Su Yinian, why hasn't he announced all this until now, there is no need to ruin the image of the mother in that girl's heart.

That doesn't mean that he will give up on bringing down the Su family because of this, it's just that he will wait for the girl to accept her mother's death before making a decision. And what does the string of numbers that Liu Xia told him mean? Su Yinian didn't understand it at all!

How do I find out? Su Yinian rummaged on the Internet and found a detective agency, Su Yinian quickly hooked up with the other party, and the other party agreed to help him investigate Liu Xia, and the asking price was not high, as long as 10,000. Of course, Su Yinian was not stupid to tell the other party this number until now, but waited for the other party to find out some eyebrows.

It's time to go to the warehouse to collect the materials again, after Su Yinian collected the materials to the space, he waited for a long time, but no one showed up here, so Su Yinian left.

Su Yinian rented 24 warehouses in five places, and hired a total of 10 people to help him guard the warehouse. When the warehouse is full, the personnel of the first warehouse can rest, which is the conclusion they have reached after working for half a month, although they do not know where the goods are being shipped, but some people are not so curious.

But for those who are too curious, Su Yinian didn't stay. So the dozen or so young people who collected the warehouse all knew that Su Yinian's bottom line must not be touched. If you touch it, you will be fired, like them have some criminal records "bad people" want to find a job with such a good salary, the salary of 6000 yuan per month does not include food and housing, just guarding the warehouse, and you can also play games to earn extra money in ordinary times, this is simply a job that others envy. So they wouldn't be unfamiliar and wonder where Su Yinian hid these goods.

After taking makeup photos, Su Yinian learned that his show was withdrawn.

Su Yinian asked Wu Yingxue suspiciously, "The drama "Pursuit" will not officially start until next week, so what am I going to do this week?" "

I've already picked you up a TV series, here's the script, take a look! Wu Yingxue had a cold attitude and handed over the script in the bag to Su Yinian.

Su Yinian has been Xi to Wu Yingxue's cold attitude, obediently took the script, and the character that was marked was Su Yinian, Su Yinian looked at it carefully, and his expression was a little complicated.