73

☆ 73. Chapter 073: Learning Xi It's Handsome to Take Pictures

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 073 Learning Xi Take Pictures is Very Handsome

Su Yinian came to the studio, although this body has been here a few times, but

Su Yinian is here for the first time after all, so he is very curious about everything.

The woman's name is Wu Yingxue, she is a woman with a hot personality, seeing Su Yinian's stiff posture, Wu Yingxue felt a headache, even if Liu Xia harmed Su Yinian at home for a long time, Su Yinian would not forget everything he had learned in such a short period of time, and now he can't even take pictures?

Director Wang frowned tightly, it turned out that he had watched Su Yinian's video materials, Su Yinian's ability should not be only so little, he would only stiffen his posture, where is this like a trained artist? Not at all presentable.

Although Director Wang has no money and no fame, he attaches great importance to his works, and he will never allow the slightest flaw in the previous year. He finally changed the script to a level that made him quite satisfied, but now it has become Su Yinian who is dragging his feet? Director Wang waved his hand, "Forget it, I'll shoot again in the afternoon!"

Director Wang is still very optimistic about Su Yinian, and asked Su Yinian to rest for a long time to find a feeling.

Wu Yingxue patiently comforted Su Yinian, "Actually, your few poses are quite good, but they don't fit the theme a little." Think about it, you're a villain now, you always have the momentum of a villain, right? Have you ever watched TV?!What does a TV villain look like? They are unscrupulous and ruthless, but if you look at your own posture, you exude an aura of a little daughter-in-law, you should be domineering and indifferent, not a mother. In

the past two years, he still doesn't understand it, he can't grasp this feeling, after all, he is not this body, and he has not learned how to perform and how to take pictures Xi.

Su Yinian still had a confused expression, Wu Yingxue had no choice, and directly showed Su Yinian a few videos, all of which were in the state of the seniors when they took pictures. She hopes that she can save Su Yinian with these videos, at least let Su Yinian find her feelings, after all, what she has learned Xi cannot be forgotten.

Su Yinian's ability to learn Xi is very strong, almost except for some road idiots, it can really be said that there are few things that can completely stump him. Men have said that Su Yinian's ability is very fast, although sometimes he is still a little stupid, but Su Yinian has never been slack off when it comes to business.

After watching the video, Su Yinian also deliberately went to find various other catwalks and other stages, and he even went to the studio next door to see how others took pictures.

To conform to the image in the script, Su Yinian is vague, in fact, there are already the best candidates to imitate. This is already the best way Su Yinian can do, since he can't do it himself, then imitate it, there will be no problem in imitating him!

During the afternoon shooting, Su Yinian stood in front of the camera and took a deep breath, and he digested the postures that he felt were suitable in his memory.

The woman and the director were surprised to find that it was only a day, and Su Yinian finally regained the feeling of taking pictures, as if he had changed as a different person.

He tugged at his tie impatiently, as if he was distressed about something; sometimes sitting on the sofa with a gloomy face, as if someone had removed the mask; Sometimes he looks into the distance and falls into deep thought, as if he is innocent; At the end, he showed a fierce and hideous expression, as if he was about to drag his gaze into hell.