201-210

☆ 201. Chapter 201: Someone will kill them when they come to the door

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 201 Someone who comes to the door to kill others

has more or less guessed the murderer, although there may be a few who will vote in the final vote, but Su Yinian is not like this, he actually made a mistake the whole time, and was even fooled by the murderer, and the funniest thing is that he still desperately helped the murderer speak. caused his suspicion to increase, so that his votes were more than the murderer's in the end, and when this result came out, Su Yinian was completely blinded.

The audience was also confused.

Su Su's mommy: My Su Su is really cute, you guess the murderer correctly! Next time, you just need to read the names of all the guests, and you will mention the name of the murderer!

Su Su is the best: I didn't expect you to be such a stupid and cute Su Su...

The summer solstice is not cool: why hasn't the second phase come yet? I want to see it! Su Yinian's performance is really unexpected, he is really cute! How can you call the murderer a brother? And the funniest thing is that he actually has more votes than the murderer.

Seeing these comments, Su Yinian sighed helplessly, feeling that he was a little exposed to his IQ, what should I do? In fact, Su Yinian also wants to make himself less stupid, but the problem is that it is not so easy to become shrewd. Although Su Yinian had tried his best to integrate in the variety show when he was recording the variety show at that time, he was still a little unclear about what others were saying, their scripts were very long, and just being familiar with the character scripts made people feel very tired. So if it affects his IQ a little bit, then it's no wonder that he is.

Su Yinian looked in the mirror with Wu Yingxue with a headache, the director was a M countryman, and he said a lot of words, but Su Yinian didn't understand a word.

And in the end, on the grounds that Su Yinian's face was too beautiful, he directly brushed Su Yinian down.

Wu Yingxue immediately found the person in charge of the brand's shooting of gg this time, and the person in charge said that they had already decided, another little student, no matter how stupid Wu Yingxue was, she knew that she seemed to have been slammed.

Wu Yingxue was angry and took Su Yinian into the nanny car and rushed back to the dormitory.

"Is it any wonder that David's movies are becoming more and more unsellable, and now they are still reduced to making a GG and not looking for reasons from themselves? Is it my Susu's fault that I'm good-looking? How did you kick us out on such a grounds? And it's already set, why do people still let us audition? Wu Yingxue was almost angry, there were several cameras on the road, and the reporters were happily waving to people, and the co-authors were all dowries for others?

Su Yinian opened his mouth and said, "If you don't pass, you won't pass!" Doesn't matter!

"But this perfume is a big brand! I don't believe he can find a strong man to sell this perfume! Wu Yingxue was angry, Su Yinian's performance was very good, and he couldn't understand more and more, since he had already decided on the candidates, why did he bring them in?

Su Yinian didn't care, but Wu Yingxue knew two days later that David actually found a male star who was more feminine than Su Yinian and was called a sissy to be the spokesperson, that male star is well-known in the industry for his love of small actions and hype.

Wu Yingxue was angry in an instant, and after a long time, the gg party alone brought up the name of their own Su Yinian, which turned out to be to walk their Su Yinian's popularity. And the most obvious thing about this practice is that some netizens who don't know the truth think that Su Yinian has also taken over the job and become the spokesperson of this brand.