3

☆ 3. Chapter 003: Relatives Betrayal Will Take Revenge

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 003: Relatives Betrayed Will Take Revenge

Although the soul of this body has dissipated, the hatred rooted in his bones makes Su Yinian extremely sober. Although the previous memories of this body are still a little vague, the memory of the betrayal of relatives in this body is so strong, the ugly faces of relatives, the cynicism of cousins, and the stench of zombies, all of this... Su Yi can't forget it.

Su Yinian sighed slightly, since he occupied other people's bodies, he naturally had to fulfill the last wish of this pair of bodies, otherwise the pain in his bones would always remind him that what Su Yinian hated most was to owe others favors.

It's just that what Su Yinian couldn't understand was that when he slowly calmed down, he suddenly found that there was an inexplicable space in his body.

It's a small space, but there's something in it that you can't touch or hold. And what puzzled Su Yinian the most was that he found that a golden template appeared in front of him, which read, Plane Transfer Points Exchange.

Raising his eyebrows, Su Yinian's slender fingers gently touched his chin, his face full of doubts, points exchange? What does this mean?

Su Yinian wanted to click on the template when he found that his thoughts were very likely to be connected to this space, and he just wanted to click on the four words of points exchange, but this template opened the page of points exchange one step ahead of him. This made Su Yinian almost certain that his thoughts could manipulate this space.

Su Yinian frowned, staring at the open page, but the content on it made Su Yinian unable to figure it out.

Level 1: Martial Arts Points Requirement - 1 Million!

Level 2: Magic points requirement - 500,000!

Level 3: Current point requirement - 200,000!

Level 4: Corpse points requirement - 50,000!

The four levels, since the plane is mentioned, do they correspond to the four worlds? This martial arts... Could it be the Wuzhen Continent? Su Yinian's beautiful eyes flashed with excitement, if so, would it be possible for him to return to his original world?

But what is this point? Su Yinian had just thought about it when a few words popped out of the template.

Points Redemption Request Manual?

Su Yinian couldn't wait to open the manual, and after a quick review, he found that as long as it was related to aura, it could be exchanged for points. This space should be in great need of Reiki.

But the most important question now is that the world he is in now is a zombie world, where to find something with abundant spiritual energy? Although the zombie has a crystal nucleus in its body, a first-level crystal nucleus with an ordinary ability is only one point, and it is too difficult to make up for it. Su Yinian began to sigh, if he still had a high-grade spirit stone on his body, 1,000 could be exchanged for 1 million points, so that he would be able to go home.

It's a pity that Su Yinian looked left and right, but he didn't find his storage bag, fantasy is fantasy after all, he still has to face reality. That's right, his soul has traveled through another world, how can he still carry a storage bag? In this way, it may be difficult for him to gather 1 million points and return to the martial world. Su Yinian was instantly deflated, like a child whose lollipop had been snatched away, and he couldn't hide his expression on his face.

Su Yinian found that the number of times he sighed today was the sum of the number of sighs in the past, and he was at peace when he came, and at present, he was afraid that he could only "live" in this world.

As Su Yinian thought that the space disappeared, this space and this layout also disappeared, which is really humane!

Coming to the window, because this is the tenth floor, Su Yinian looked down, and felt a burst of dizziness, he almost forgot, this body is extremely afraid of heights, Su Yinian immediately closed his eyes, first let himself ease for a while, and then slowly opened his eyes to force himself to overcome the fear of heights, this body is afraid of heights, but he is not afraid.

After standing quietly by the window for a long time, the street downstairs gradually became clear, and Su Yinian adapted to his current body, and quickly adapted to this height.

The ability of this body is now level two, and it is not very clear to see the picture downstairs of the 10th floor, but there is such a picture in the memory, barren, messy, with a lot of blood left and turned into a street with black traces because of the passage of time, zombies keep biting humans and eating humans, and this once the most prosperous street has become a purgatory on earth.

It's just that Su Yinian observed for a long time, although he didn't see it very clearly, but he was surprised to find that there were no zombies on this street?

Su Yinian, who reacted after realizing it, realized that his surroundings were too quiet.

Su Yinian turned around suddenly, it was too quiet, there was no movement at all... As everyone knows, sometimes in such a quiet and excessively excessive environment, the unknown fear hits the whole body, and even though I only hear my own breathing, I can still feel that there are people around me staring at me...

However, what Su Yinian didn't know was that there were really people staring at him in the dark. While he was vigilantly observing his surroundings, there were also people quietly observing him.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] Cannon fodder male wife dressed as the male protagonist , [Tanmei] Please don't add drama to the tool man [Fast wear] , [Tanmei] I became a cat (wear a book) , [Tanmei] Candid shooting maniac , [Tanmei] What should I do if he is too cute, [Tanmei] Tea and flirting after the rebirth of the non-human boyfriend, [Tanmei] and his ex, his adoptive father, [Tanmei] dotted his lips , [Tanmei] took Long Aotian's father to the baby , [Tanmei] After being spoiled, he wants to divorce me

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top