47

☆ 47. Chapter 047: Who is Su Yinian?

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 047 Who is Su Yinian Su Yinian launched a high fever in the middle of the night, almost everyone who was bitten by zombies would be like this, Feng Beizhi was very worried, for fear that the zombie level of the zombie who bit Su Yinian was higher than Su

Yinian, so Su Yinian was afraid that he would not be saved.

In the team of Feng Beizhi, some people are more worried that if Su Yinian becomes a zombie because of this, what will happen to the materials they left in Su Yinian's space?

But Feng Beizhi didn't think so, because he was worried about Thailand, Su Yinian didn't have time to think about these messy things.

Fortunately, after this, when Feng Beizhi checked Su Yinian's injury, he found that Su Yinian's injury did not find any traces of blue and black, and it should not be zombieized, which made Feng Beizhi breathe a sigh of relief. But Su Yinian's high fever still did not go away.

Although Liu Changyu said that he would let Wang Tiantian take care of Su Yinian, Feng Beizhi still insisted, he wanted to see Su Yinian wake up with his own eyes, and he was not at ease if he didn't do so.

The firmness of Feng Beizhi's eyes made Liu Changyu nod, he didn't ask for it, and went to be with Wang Tiantian at night because of something.

Su Yinian's high fever has not gone away, medicines and other things are almost all traumatic, and the medicine for high fever is only the kind for children, after giving Su Yinian a little drink, Su Yinian's body is not so hot, but it is still faintly rising again. Therefore, everyone who has been sealing the north for a night is wiping Su Yinian's body, and trying to find a way to cool down Su Yinian.

At this moment, Su Yinian had fallen into a nightmare.

A tall and majestic father who never looked at him...

From the deferential beginnings to the cynical brothers and sisters...

and the Zhu Yu'er who pierced his heart with a sword...

Everyone's faces, everyone's expressions, everyone's pictures... It was constantly twisted in Su Yinian's mind, like one evil ghost after another, wanting to devour Su Yinian, wanting to pull Su Yinian into the darkness...

Su Yinian struggled desperately, but he couldn't escape...

"My son can't be a gray-level martial artist anyway, it's already embarrassing enough to just go out, and you still want to give him all the top resources? Madam, there are still many top-level qualified children in the family who need these resources. "

That's the spiritual ore I found, and I can give it to whoever I want... Even if it was all given to my son, he deserved it. After all, I only have such a son, so I naturally have to protect him thoroughly, unlike you, there are many daughters and sons, and there are enough nephews and nephews..."

You go find it yourself, and take my things to please others? Is there something wrong with your brain, or is there something wrong with my ears? Can you make this kind of request? Su Jian, you are really cheap!

"You, unreasonable! "

Mother's uneasiness to block everything for him is to hope that he can become strong, but he is really not angry, no matter what he does, he can't even step into the door of a warrior... He lived up to all his mother's expectations, he wasn't even around when his mother died, he felt guilty... Can't let go...