261

☆ 261. Chapter 261: I made a decision to get married

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 261 I made a decision to get married

, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian had just returned to Luo's house when they saw a young man running towards them from a distance.

The young man has now caught up with Su Yinian, Su Yinian was stunned for a moment, and was hugged by the young man.

Feng Beizhi on the side saw that a stranger made his daughter-in-law cheap, so he immediately grabbed the young man's shirt and dragged the young man back hard, "What do you mean?" Why are you hugging my daughter-in-law for some reason? Roll as far as you want! Don't pester my daughter-in-law! The

young man was kicked hard by Feng Beizhi, and Luo Yundi, who accidentally fell to the ground, and hurriedly came to help the young man up, and said to Feng Beizhi angrily: "You can see clearly, he is a little flower!"

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian looked at the young man in front of them carefully, and after a closer look, the young man in front of him was really a little similar to Xiaohua.

But......

Xiaohua is obviously only about 10 years old, why has she suddenly grown so big now?

Feng Beizhi raised his eyebrows, "This must be a hormone!" It's growing up too fast!

Su Yinian slapped Feng Beizhi on the back angrily, "What nonsense?" Originally, Xiaohua was almost this age, and it was not surprising that she had transformed into a teenager!

Su Yinian said and hugged Xiaohua before going ashore, "Xiaohua looks so cute now!" "Su Yinian is the least resistant to this cute pet.

Xiaohua also hugged her master tightly and kept rubbing on Su Yinian's body, "Master, I miss you so much!" Why are you only back now? Are you going to leave me alone?

Su Yinian shook his head and said, "How could I not want you?" It's too late for me to like you! I said it all, we are going to participate in the real boxing ceremony, are you obedient in the Luo family? It shouldn't be noisy, right? Xiaohua

is now delicate, white and tender, and her mouth is full of excited gasps, Feng Beizhi is very dissatisfied with this, if Xiaohua is still a child, it would be good to say, but now Xiaohua is already a teenager, and if he is so clingy to his own baby, he may not be able to help but hurt the killer.

Xiaohua nodded hurriedly, "Master, I'm very well-behaved!"

Luo Yundi, who was in the

distance, saw Xiaohua clinging to Su Yinian so much, only to feel that bursts of sourness were about to overwhelm him.

Xiaohua pestered Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi for a while before she reluctantly left because Su Yinian was going to find Luo Danshi.

Su Yinian nodded to Luo Yundi, "Please take care of my little flower more, and we'll be back in a while!"

Luo Yundi had a smile on his face, but said in his heart, it's okay to never come back.

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian met Luo Yue, and after receiving a batch of pills, they went to the alchemy building again, and they bought a lot of Qinggui Pills to resist the virus. After that, they returned to the Luo family, and after thinking about it carefully, it was really a bit troublesome to run out of the city halfway around, and besides, Fengbei was already a disciple of the Xuanling Sect now, and there would be more or less Xuanling Sect to protect them. But the more reason is naturally because Su Yinian quietly upgraded the system, and the system told Su Yinian that his existence would not be known to others and would not be imprisoned by others. Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian put their minds at ease, thinking that it would matter if the secret was exposed, but this time it cost a lot of points to upgrade the system. Su Yinian sold three silkworm roots, and then made up for the points.