60

☆ 60. Chapter 060: He Accidentally Kissed the Wrong One

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 060 He Accidentally Kissed the Wrong

Su Yinian always knew that Wang Tiantian had been in a bad mood recently, but he didn't know how to comfort him, after all, he and Feng Beizhi and the others had more important things to do. I really can't take care of Wang Tiantian.

After buying back another batch of gold, there were already more than a dozen boxes of gold, jade and gems in Su Yinian's space. These are all prepared by Feng Beizhi and Liu Changyu.

Three days later, the three of them left the base together, saying that they were going to do a mission.

The others, though a little puzzled and skeptical, did not ask much.

The three of them came to a small town, which was only 20 kilometers from the base, but the town was now empty, there was nothing, except for a bunch of houses, and all the furniture in the houses was empty.

The streets were unusually desolate, and they deliberately found a hotel that was 6 stories high, and planned to carry out their activities right here.

Su Yinian, Feng Beizhi and others had the foresight to prepare beds and sleeping bags in advance, for fear that Su Yinian would go for too long this time.

Although he was affected by Wang Tiantian's affairs, Liu Changyu was never sloppy in his official affairs, and he couldn't see that he was trapped in love at all.

Knowing that Feng Beizhi had something to say to Su Yinian, Liu Changyu left the room without being a light bulb.

in the room.

Su Yinian looked at Feng Beizhi with a nervous expression, "I'm nervous." Even when he competed in front of his father, he wasn't so nervous. In addition to being nervous and worried, he was really afraid that he would never come back.

Feng Beizhi said angrily: "What is there to be nervous about? "The most nervous person is him, I don't know when Su Yinian will come back, and I don't know if Su Yinian will come back, so Feng Beizhi's heart can be said to be up and down now, and there is no stability at all.

Su Yinian gently raised his head and glanced at Feng Beizhi's handsome face, and sighed: "I originally wanted to take you with me, but if I want to bring a person, it will cost 100 times the points." When he heard this price, Su Yinian almost fainted. 100 times? This space is just going to grab it!

Feng Beizhi frowned slightly, not because of the price, "In other words, a space can take me to other worlds together?"

"That's right! Su Yinian nodded happily, and there was something in his heart that had been brewing for a long, long time.

Feng Beizhi fell silent, and for the sake of Su Yinian wanting to take him away with him so much, he forgave Su Yinian for his "indifference" to him a few days ago by hoping that he would have someone else he liked.

Looking at Feng Beizhi's tightly furrowed brows, Su Yinian cautiously said, "Boss, if we accumulate enough points in the future, no matter how old we are, can you accompany me to my hometown to have a look?"

Su Yinian's eyes flashed a little shy, but he couldn't see it.

Feng Beizhi said in a terrible way: "Didn't you tell me that your hometown is respected by martial arts? Isn't this looking for a beating when a level like ours runs over?

When Su Yinian heard this, he was stunned, smiled awkwardly and said, "That's right, I took it for granted!" "It's because he takes it for granted, and if he doesn't know it, he won't tell Feng Beizhi about his life experience, so Feng Beizhi will be willing to go to other worlds with him.