62

☆ 62. Chapter 062: Too Afraid of Death

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 062 Too Afraid of Death to

the Phone, Liu Xia's face turned pale, what did Su Yinian mean by saying these words? No, he'd say that, he must have known!

Liu Xia's hands and feet trembled in a panic in the room, he used to be harsh to Su Yinian as a matter of course, Su Yinian actually didn't know at all, in fact, he had already auditioned for many roles, and she pushed it off, and even deliberately spread rumors that Su Yinian would not act on the big screen, and such rumors can be said to be a fatal blow to a newcomer, no one will look down on a pedestrian with eyes above the top, so Su Yinian's work is getting less and less. No one even wants to run tricks, and I sang a few songs in the early stage, so I am currently taking the comedian route.

Liu Xia thinks that it is enough to do this, but the people behind this are obviously not satisfied, and want Su Yinian's life, and she can only do this for the sake of money.

Liu Xia, who was weak-hearted, hurriedly dialed Su Qiao's phone.

Su Qiao on the other end of the phone frowned impatiently, "What? Is he dead? "Why hasn't she heard from here yet?

Liu Xia hurriedly said, "Miss Su, Su Yinian not only didn't die, he seems to already know something, what should we do?"

"You know, what are you afraid of? Su Qian said impatiently, anyway, over the years, Su Yinian should have been more or less aware of it, and it was indeed behind them that they were ghosts. It's just that I didn't expect to be discovered by Su Yinian before I had time to do it, what a pity!

Su Qiao didn't know that her ideas that she took for granted were sometimes fatal.

"But how would he know I drugged him? When he called me just now, he said that he was dead... What do you mean by that? Liu Xia walked around the room anxiously, not knowing what to do. She really couldn't do it like Su Qiao, as if nothing had happened. Also, one day in the morning, this incident exposed that the other party was only instigating the crime at most, and as long as some money was spent, it was not difficult for the other party to get away with the crime. Now think about how she did such a stupid thing with lard? Su Yinian is diligent and hardworking, she doesn't know. If she had helped Su Yinian well, with Su Yinian's acting skills, she might have become a superstar long ago! Didn't you get more money at that time?

Liu Xia, who has only now figured out all this, is remorseful, why did she do such a stupid thing?

Liu Xia's eyes were red and she regretted it.

"Could it be that he has proof that you want to harm him? Su Qiao frowned slightly. If that's the case, it's a big deal.

Liu Xia shook her head and said, "I don't know this, but I know very well that he must know what I did to him!" If I tried to do it again, I might be—" She didn't want to do it.

Su Qiao immediately heard what Liu Xia meant, and co-authored it for a long time, Liu Xia actually didn't dare! After receiving her money, you dare to play yin for her? Liu Xia's courage is really big!

"Liu Xia, you have received 2 million from me, you can't get out of this matter anymore, why bother? It's just to let you take a drug, you can't do it and can't do it well, why are you embarrassed to take so much money from me? Over the years, you have suppressed Su Yinian, your appetite is getting bigger and bigger, how much money do you want? Aren't I all for you? As a result, I haven't done my business yet, what do you mean by that? Don't you want to continue? Su Qiao said coldly.