45

☆ 45. Chapter 044: The zombie army is chasing frantically

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 044: After the zombie army frantically chased after

that, Su Yinian knew that someone had died in their team.

And Su Yinian also knew for the first time that as long as there were people in the team, Feng Beizhi would have no appetite, and he would almost fall asleep.

However, Su Yinian could obviously feel that Feng Beizhi's breathing was not the breathing when he was asleep, and he paused slightly, and the whole person fell into irritability.

Su Yinian came to Feng Beizhi with a bowl of noodles, sat on the edge of the bed, put the noodles on the bedside table, and said to Feng Beizhi: "Okay, you better eat something!" You're tired all day today, and you're hungry if you don't eat. "Especially because Feng Beizhi's ability is too strong, basically as the main force of the combat group, he has almost no time to rest, and the passage of the ability also has a very strong impact on the load of the body, so Su Yinian really doesn't want Feng Beizhi to collapse his body. And Feng Beizhi will feel that it is his responsibility to kill a person, so he wants to punish himself in this way, but Su Yinian doesn't think so, it is because of Feng Beizhi's protection that the mortality rate has been greatly reduced, and Feng Beizhi should see the better side.

Feng Beizhi covered the quilt and said sullenly: "I'm fine, and I'm not hungry, thank you." "He didn't need anyone's comfort, he was just a little upset.

Su Yinian knew Feng Beizhi's fragility at this time, he also felt the same way, he was also very sad about the loss of a life, Feng Beizhi couldn't let go of himself because of the death of others, so accumulating would only make his physical and mental burden heavier and heavier.

Although Su Yinian thought so in his heart, he didn't open his mouth in the end, he knew that all this he thought Feng Beizhi knew this truth, and he also wanted to open his mouth to comfort Feng Beizhi, but his thin lips opened slightly, and he didn't know what to say for a long time.

Feng Beizhi then said: "Tomorrow we have to go to Yuanqing City, let's go to bed early!"

Su Yinian frowned slightly, glanced at the noodles on the bedside table in his hand, and said cautiously: "Still the boss, isn't it that you said that wasting food will be punished?" If you don't eat this bowl of noodles, it will only be wasted! Are you being punished again?

Su Yinian's words made Feng Beizhi angry and funny, he quickly got up, and as soon as he turned his head, he almost touched the tip of

Su Yinian's nose. The two of them were so close to each other that their breaths were entangled, and for a moment, both of them thought that the other might kiss.

Su Yinian's face changed in fright, and he hurriedly retreated, glanced at Feng Beizhi's cold face, and said with a little embarrassment: "I'm sorry!

"As long as I eat this noodle, I can rest early!" "Su Yinian, who didn't Feng Beizhi, did something wrong, after all, the person who got up was him, and he accidentally touched Su Yinian.

Feng Beizhi had no choice but to eat all the noodles, and after eating the noodles, the smile on the corner of Su Yinian's mouth became brighter and brighter. Feng Beizhi is willing to eat, but he is afraid that Feng Beizhi will hold himself back and get sick.

Yuanqing City used to be quite famous as the hometown of imperial jade, which caused countless jade lovers to rush here, just to be able to catch a glimpse of the imperial jade. The once developed city is now desolate and barren with no zombies.