264

☆ 264. Chapter 264: Be vigilant if your plans change

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 264 After the engagement

banquet ended, Feng Heng told Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian that when the spirit cage didn't drink, Feng Beizhi immediately exploded.

"How could he not have drunk? "What about their plans?

Su Yinian immediately raised his hand and brushed the hair of Feng Beizhi, who was frying the hair, "If you don't drink, it won't affect the old man's suspicion."

Feng Beizhi frowned and said, "But I have already told the old man that Lin Rong is not his son, and according to his character, he will definitely find someone to test this DNA tonight." What should I do now? I'm afraid it's too late to take the drug now," Su Yinian said to Feng Beizhi, "Even if he really got the DNA, but he is already suspicious in his heart, as long as we find a chance to start, as long as there is a DNA to prove that the two of them are not biological father and son, the old man probably won't treat the mother and son sincerely,"

What they want is to make the old man suspicious, once the seed of suspicion is planted, the old man, Then even if the old man wants to believe Murphy's mother and son, I'm afraid that everyone will find it suspicious.

Having said that, Feng Beizhi still wanted to go on insurance, so on the night of the second day, Feng Beizhi quietly went to Lin's house, originally planning to give Lin Rong another medicine, but he didn't expect to overhear a big news, Feng Beizhi rushed home, and he didn't even have time to take medicine, so he hurriedly told his baby the news.

After Su Yinian learned the news, he was also a little surprised, "The spirit cage is really not Lin Zhixing's son?" I've seen the surveillance, he didn't eat anything we prepared for him, he is very vigilant, so he shouldn't have been drugged, so in this case, he is really not Lin Zhixing's son? "This is too bloody!

Feng Beizhi was also surprised, but after being surprised, he also felt ridiculous, "It seems that we are by mistake, they are really not father and son, the old man has raised other people's sons for almost 40 years, for the sake of that mother and son, and even turned a blind eye to his own daughter, in the end, the family over there is a family, he is an outsider at all." According to his current body, even if he lives to be more than 130 years old, it is no problem to be a wage earner for more than 100 years for nothing, which is really ridiculous and sad!

Feng Beizhi said with a smile, "That old man is probably going crazy!" He spent a lot of money on that pair of mother and son, for that pair of mother and son, for the Mo family, he invested a lot of money and time, but now he is used as an ATM by others, and finally his family business has to be given to a wild seed of unknown origin, it seems that there is really karma in this world. It's a pity that I didn't see him angry to death after watching it for a long time just now, and his ability to resist pressure is quite strong. "So this person really can't do bad things in this life.

Su Yinian smiled helplessly and said, "If he hears what you say, even if he is already buried in the coffin, he has to open the coffin." "Did you make such fun of your grandfather?

Feng Beishang stepped forward and hugged Su Yinian, "It's good that I didn't curse him to die, I'll go tell my father the news!"

Su Yinian smiled helplessly and said, "You're too gossipy!" "

The Lin family.

Looking at the DNA report, Lin Zhixing seemed to have aged dozens of years overnight, and his body, which was still strong, instantly became weak, and the assistant Fang Yu stood in front of him, bowing his head and saying nothing, but his expression crossed a trace of struggle.