96

☆ 96. Chapter 096: I came to the door to kill someone

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 096 Finding the Door to Kill Su Linhong's

voice choked, and then said, "There is no news from the people we sent!" By the way, the golden book contains a villa, and I will send you the address as well! "He can only put all his hopes on Su Yinian now, if Su Yinian can't find Luo Fenglin... Su Linhong didn't dare to imagine this fact at all, and he only now realized that he seemed... I lost my reason to live again. Luo Fenglin must not die, if the other party dies, he feels that he will not be able to live.

He didn't know if the feelings had crossed the line, but this time he wanted to listen to his heart.

As long as the other party can come back alive, he is really willing to do anything, no matter what the price is, he doesn't care.

It was the first time that Su Linhong showed such a vulnerable side in front of Su Yinian, thinking of the young man who had helped him, Su Yinian did not stand by and watch, but nodded to Su Linhong and said, "Okay!" The

two words blurted out like this, but soon, the "father and son" fell into an eerie silence.

After a long time, Su Linhong on the other end of the phone slowly spoke, crying: "I don't know who to look for anymore, I'm afraid no one can save him except you, I beg you, please save him..." He regretted it very much now, if he was willing to enter Luo Fenglin's world, wouldn't it... Now he doesn't have to regret it so much, he can't find someone to save Luo Fenglin? If he was willing to step into the other party's world, how could he not know Luo Fenglin's friends? How could he be so at a loss that he only thought that Su Yinian could help him?

Su Linhong's eyes on the other end of the phone were red, the corners of his eyes were moist, and his heart kept screaming, who would save him... Who will save Luo Fenglin...

Hearing the other party's voice trembling and pleading, Su Yinian felt very heavy, he found that he couldn't make a sure promise, but he knew that he would do his best.

Su Yinian sighed and said slowly, "I will!" But there are some things I have to tell you, I can't guarantee that I will be able to bring him back alive! "After all, it has been two days since Luo Fenglin was arrested, and many unforeseen changes are likely to occur in these two days. The two of them must be ready to accept.

Changes?

Su Linhong only felt trembling all over, his body was cold, and his face was pale: "I know, I know... It's me who hurt him, it's my fault..."If it weren't for the fact that he had to take revenge, Luo Fenglin wouldn't have gone alone, obviously he knew, they all knew that although Hu Yulin was a very powerful person, because he hadn't seen Hu Yulin for many years, everyone was slack. They didn't expect that Hu Yulin was so powerful.

They always have a preconceived idea that the other party is just a beggar who made a fortune and has no real skills, but in fact, the other party has been slapping them in the face.

Su Linhong regrets it now, but it's too late to say anything.

Hearing Su Linhong's incessant pleading, Su Yinian sighed slightly: "Don't worry, the situation may not be bad, he is an ancient martial artist, and his body is a hundred times stronger than ordinary people." It's not that easy to get into trouble! Of course, these words were all used to comfort Su Linhong, after all, Su Yinian didn't go to meet the other party in person, so he naturally didn't know what the situation was.

Su Linhong on the other end of the phone seemed to have found the backbone after hearing Su Yinian's words, and he could only think on the bright side: "I hope so!" "I hope the other party can hold on, hold on to them, and be able to save him.