71

☆ 71. Chapter 071: The talent show is a foil

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 071 Talent Show When

Su Yinian received the call, he was a little confused, why did he think he had found him? Liu Xia has just resigned, and she is so lucky?!

"You asked me to go to the company? Is there a job for me? If not, Su Yinian actually doesn't want to go, because he has more important things to do now, and he really doesn't have the energy to deal with the things in the entertainment industry. Besides, on the first day he came to this world, Su Yinian had already checked the entertainment industry on the Internet, and to understand the entertainment industry and those stars at a deeper level, it was the kind of work he didn't like. He doesn't like to stand in front of people, that makes him uncomfortable, he is not Xi to doing this kind of thing.

The female voice on the opposite side had a businesslike attitude, and her voice was cold, "Yes, there are important things to discuss with you, in short, you will come to the company tomorrow!" Also, Liu Xia is no longer your agent, we have to take a look, and then find you a new agent! "Such a good seedling, in fact, she is a little excited, but she also has to see what her own boss means, because Su Yinian was suppressed and made her a little vigilant, she doesn't know who did it to Su Yinian, what if it is her own boss? If you offend the boss, you'll be in trouble. Skirt, let's take a look first! And she found him such a job, in fact, she has done her best to Su Yinian.

Su Yinian was stunned, Liu Xia was gone, he nodded and said, "Thank you!"

Su Yinian thought so much according to his own mind, of course, he was unwilling, and he also wanted to terminate the contract. But if the contract is terminated, ten times the liquidated damages, and the liquidated damages of 50 million Su Yinian really doesn't want to pay this money. He doesn't have enough money to collect supplies now, how can he give out the 50 million?

Su Yinian was really reluctant to pay this money, and after thinking about it carefully, he had already started shopping anyway, and he was usually quite leisurely. In this case, it seems that there is nothing wrong with gritting your teeth and doing this job, after all, this body's desire is to become a big star and let everyone know the ugly things that the Su family has done.

Since Su Yinian occupies this body, it seems a little unreasonable not to do something for this body. So Su Yinian thought about it and planned to go to the company tomorrow.

But in between, Su Yinian still has to open the map first, search where this company is, Su Yinian is now very familiar with these high-tech navigation and other things, he has even downloaded a few small games now, and played Lianliankan and Cool Run, although he dies very fast every time, but this is also an improvement.

After searching for the company's address, Su Yinian seized the time to continue shopping in large quantities, anyway, his space was infinite, and he didn't buy too much. Because the space has a preservation effect, Su Yinian also bought thousands of catties of pork, Su Yinian tried, but there was no way to load live animals, so he could only let people slaughter these pigs, chickens, ducks, fish, etc. and put them into the space. Su Yinian went to more than a dozen markets in a row and directly bought all the meat. He also took the time to cooperate with someone, and the next batch of pork could be given to him in 10 days, 100 pigs, tens of thousands of catties. Of course, chicken, duck, fish, and meat Su Yi thought about it.

After hanging up the communication contentedly.

Early the next morning, Su Yinian got up and went to Tiangong for entertainment.