251-260

☆ 251. Chapter 251: Can't be hard to come to Yin

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 251

Unable to be hard to hear

that Feng Beizhi had only called him an old man all the time, and didn't treat him as a relative at all, Lin Zhixing's anger was even heavier. Even if Feng Beizhi now comes up with evidence to prove that it was indeed the Mo family's first move, I'm afraid Lin Zhixing won't believe it, because Feng Beizhi's attitude really makes him feel cold. In terms of Feng Beizhi's attitude, he will only be willing to believe in the Mo family, after all, the Mo family's attitude towards him is respectful, and he has never had the slightest pleasure.

Seeing that the estrangement between Feng Beizhi and Lin Zhixing was getting deeper and deeper, the corners of Murphy's mouth on the side rose slightly, "It's all a family, don't quarrel."

"I'm really not a family with you, anyway, my words have been put here, if you don't believe it, you can give it a try!" Feng Beizhiren sneered, nodded to Su Yinian, and left with Su Yinian.

They still have a game in a while, and there's no time to waste here with two strangers.

The two came to the stands and sat down, and Gong Li came to Su Yinian excitedly and said, "Master, I have already rushed to the top 50."

The corners of Su Yinian's mouth raised slightly, "When the time comes, when your master has dealt with all the people of the Mo family, he will withdraw from the competition, it seems that this year's champion is not your Mo family!" You have to carry the medicine I have prepared for you with you at all times!

Gong Li immediately nodded and said: "Don't worry, I have all those medicines with me, I was attacked by someone just now, and the internal injuries in my body after taking Yuanchun Dan will be cured immediately." Of course, this behavior was also deliberately done by him, he could have waited until he defeated the opponent before taking the pill, but he just took the pill in front of the opponent, and in front of everyone, he ate the pill that could make his internal force back immediately, of course, to make the pill in Su Yinian's hand more famous. Sure enough, after he took the pill, Yuan Qi immediately replied to the other party, and was knocked down by him with just one punch. When he got out of the ring, many friends came to him one after another, and asked about the medicinal effect of this Yuanchun Pill, of course Gong Li said it in 1510, and specifically stated that these pills are only available to Su Yinian. As a result, others' attitude towards Su Yinian has become more and more respectful, and I am afraid that only people like Lin Zhixing who don't know each other will keep making trouble with Su Yinian.

Sure enough, after Lin Zhixing and Su Yinian chatted for a while, some people won up to inquire about the news of the pill, and Su Yinian's prices were almost all high, and there were restrictions. Many people retreated, and after thinking about it carefully, they should go to the Mo family to buy medicine! There are many alchemists there, so there is no shortage of a few of their medicines, although the effect of the medicine is indeed not as good as others, but can't they just take a little more? But there are also people who know very well that the price is high, and Su Yinian's ability to prescribe such a price must indicate that this pill is definitely worth this price, so if you have money, you will naturally not be stingy with that money, of course, it is important to save your life.

And I heard that as long as you make friends with Su Yinian, you can also get a discount. And the relationship between Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi has long been spread by the Lin family, intentionally or unintentionally, everyone knows it clearly, everyone knows that Feng Heng's son came back to avenge his mother, so the relationship between Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi is like this, as long as they draw a clear line with the Mo family, it is obvious that they will please Su Yinian. So many people simply chose to cut off contact with the Mo family.