93

☆ 93. Chapter 093: There's a way not to be frustrated

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 093: There is still a way not to be depressed

, Su Yinian is a little unclear about the reason why Gong Shangyong suddenly turned his face.

Gong Shangyi couldn't help others comment on his master like this, and immediately glared at his brother angrily, "I don't know anything, just shut up for me!" "His master is very good, very powerful! What does my cousin know? Don't know anything and still talk nonsense here? It was not easy for him to ask Su Yinian to accept him as an apprentice, in case he was disturbed by his brother, where would he cry?

It was the first time that Gong Shangyong was scolded by his younger brother like this, and he glanced at Gong Shangyi in disbelief, "I'm for you, you little rabbit, haven't you ever thought about how the other party would know that there is something wrong with your heart?" Su Yinian is clearly approaching with a purpose, you can't even see it? And he has checked Su Yinian's recent movements, collected some messy materials, and often took out some high-grade jade and gold, Su Yinian has a secret on him. They didn't want to hold anyone else accountable, but when it came to themselves, they couldn't pretend to turn a blind eye. He did not allow anyone to harm his younger brother.

But what Gong Shangyong didn't expect was that his younger brother, who had been precious for more than ten years, was actually looking at him like an idiot, and rolled his eyes unceremoniously.

Gong Shangyi said angrily: "Didn't the master say everything? He's taking the pulse, so you don't understand anything! If I knew I wouldn't have let you come, I would have made trouble!

Gong Shangyong: "..."For the first time, he had the urge to strangle his brother to death, and this guy actually spoke to him in such a contemptuous tone? Sure enough, he was bold!

Su Yinian slowly put down the teacup, "Now that you are my first apprentice, I will naturally cultivate you wholeheartedly!"

Gong Shangyong snorted coldly on the side: "What I regret now is that I cultivated you!" Su Yinian completely broke his younger brother, and if he knew that Su Yinian was approaching with a purpose, he shouldn't have arranged it in the company's apartment.

Su Yinian glanced at Gong Shangyong inexplicably, "Cultivate me?" When will you nurture me? "This guy is talking nonsense, he doesn't want to owe an inexplicable favor.

Gong Shangyong stepped forward and grabbed his younger brother and said to Su Yinian: "I give you a job, isn't it just training you?" Don't you want to be a superstar? I'm always giving you a chance! I

didn't expect that the reason why he became so busy was because of the person in front of him, Gong Shangyong might not have thought that Su Yinian didn't need his self-righteousness at all.

"So you've been keeping me working and keeping me so busy? I never said I wanted to be a superstar, please don't impose your ideas on me! "These inexplicable pots, he doesn't carry.

Gong Shangyi shook off Gong Shangyong's hand fiercely, and knelt in front of Su Yinian again, "Brother, you don't know anything, just leave quickly, don't disturb me to apprentice!"

Gong Shangyong was almost angry with

Gong Shangyi, and the elegant young man had a trace of hideousness on his face at this moment, "I said is there something wrong with you?"

Gong Shangyi interrupted his brother's words with a wry smile, "I have a problem, I have a bad heart!"

Gong Shangyong: "...", he was really afraid of being angry with the other party.