91

☆ 91. Chapter 091: The obsession is too deep to stop

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 091 The obsession was too deep to stop

Su Yinian accepted an apprentice and returned to the room in a depressed mood.

Gong Shangyi happily returned to his floor and called his grandfather excitedly.

"Grandpa..."The old man's voice on the other end of the phone was sticky, "Ouch, my baby Yiyi..."

Gong Shangyi's

face became slightly ugly, and he said unhappily: "Grandpa, I said, can you stop calling me so disgusting?" Every time he called, he started with this sentence, and his ears not only became calloused, but he was about to vomit.

"I don't care, you're my baby, baby, do you have anything to do with me? The old man said with a pleasant face.

Gong Shangyi said triumphantly: "Grandpa, haven't you always refused to accept me as an apprentice?" Now I don't want you to take me as an apprentice, I've already worshipped a master! The

old man of the palace said with a little dissatisfaction: "Who do you worship as your master?" I'm telling you that no one out there can be trusted, so don't be deceived!

"Hehe, this master I worship is amazing, definitely better than you! When the time comes, I'll take him to learn from you! Gong Shangyi was even more proud as long as he thought of Su Yinian's ability, Su Yinian not only knew boxing but also ability, he didn't believe that his grandfather could fight.

Old Man Gong frowned tightly, "Baby, you still bring this person to me to see!" Otherwise, he is not at ease, his precious grandson has always wanted to learn Xi martial arts, this is a well-known thing, maybe some people will deliberately deceive their precious grandson because of this matter.

Gong Shangyi nodded excitedly, "Okay, I will definitely bring him here and let you know that my master is the best!"

Listening to the triumphant laughter of his precious grandson, the old man sighed slightly, it was not that he didn't want to teach his grandson how to Xi boxing, but that this youngest grandson really didn't have any talent. This so-called master even accepts people who have no talent, I'm afraid he is indeed not a good person.

Ay...... When will his precious apprentice run into his bowl?

The old man of the palace began to call Su Yinian in his heart, hoping that Su Yinian would change his mind as soon as possible and cultivate with him.

After Su Yinian checked the news about the Gong family on the Internet, he found out that Gong Shangyi's grandfather was actually the pervert who wanted to take him as an apprentice. ?

Su Yinian was shocked, but he was relieved when he thought about it, but he felt in his heart that these two people were worthy of being grandchildren, the same domineering, the same not listening to persuasion, the same self-care, and stubborn like a cow. said that he would take him as an apprentice, and secretly poked and poked him every day to send him a lot of things. said that he wanted to worship him as a teacher, so he directly threatened him with jumping off the building to die. It's really disobedient.

Su Yinian sighed and frowned, thought about it, and began to clean the room.

After cleaning the black ashes in the corridor, Su Yinian also slept.

Meanwhile.

Waterfront Hotel.

Jin Shuhan, who was beautiful and dignified, walked around the room, faintly uneasy in his heart.