6

☆ 6. Chapter 006: A Young Man with Bad Luck

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 006 The lucky young man

Su Yinian ate something and unconsciously repeated a few circles around him, and finally found some more food and a backpack, and after thinking for a while, he went straight to the center of the city.

Although he is a road idiot, it doesn't mean that he is really incorrigibly stupid, the higher the house, the more damage the car on the street, and the closer it is to the city center. Although Su Yinian wanted to go directly to the big base, he didn't have any extra supplies on him, and he didn't know the way, so he didn't know where he would go. The most important thing now is to find the supplies first, and it is best to find a person to partner with and accompany him to the big base.

After walking for a while, searching for supplies while walking, Su Yinian came to a store slowly, this is still a store specializing in tobacco, Su Yinian thought about the price of tobacco in the last days, and his eyes lit up, and he hurriedly pushed open the tattered roller shutter door and walked into the store happily.

But no matter how much he searched the cabinet, he couldn't find the cigarette he wanted, not even one. Su Yinian sighed slightly, and only now remembered that the materials around here should have been searched, and such a precious tobacco would have been taken away long ago.

Su Yinian found that there was a community behind the store, so he rummaged around the houses around the community, trying to be as gentle as possible.

Just then, he saw a bookshelf.

The contents of the bookshelves, porcelain, etc., have been smashed all over the floor, and they are even covered with dust.

Su Yinian always felt that there was such a bookshelf here, and there was a storefront in front of it, how could the bookshelf be placed here? Isn't that too abrupt?

Su Yinian tried to move forward, and wanted to push the bookshelf open, but found that the bookshelf was as hard as a rock and couldn't be pushed away.

Su Yinian, who frowned, pushed again, and he found that his finger was stuck in a groove on the bookshelf and pressed it slightly.

With a click, a crack broke out of the bookshelf, and slowly pushed it open to both sides, revealing a dark room inside.

Su Yinian walked into the dark pavilion with a puzzled face, and found that there were dozens of boxes of tobacco inside, and more than a dozen boxes of drinks and beer next to it.

Su Yinian's eyes lit up, and he walked towards the tobacco excitedly.

Feng Beizhi, who followed Su Yinian, was dumbfounded, he found that the young man in front of him was really lucky, and he casually found a bag, which contained food, water and weapons, and now he actually found tobacco, and it was all good tobacco grade tobacco, Feng Beizhi's eyes were hot, guessing that the other party would not be able to take it, and when the time came, don't blame him for making the first move.

"I heard that this item can be exchanged for a lot of food, so I have to take it with me! Su Yinian said firmly.

Su Yinian hesitated for a while, tried to use the space in his body, and found that as long as he didn't touch the exchange page, this space could still be used.

And the red tobacco in Su Yinian's hand disappeared and reappeared, this scene made Feng Beizhi's eyes gradually darken.

Spatial abilities... It was the first time he had seen him, and it seemed that this young man did need to be taken away.

has been following him for almost a day, and the other party did not disappoint him, and he really did not waste his energy.

Su Yinian quickly put all the tobacco into the space, and did not let go of a few boxes of drinks, and even collected all the materials that could be used in the room, even the brushes, ink inkstones and pens on the table.

After cleaning up, Su Yinian left the store satisfied, intending to find a place to rest.

He came to the third floor of a training school, found a corner, lay down comfortably, closed his eyes and was about to fall asleep.

There was a sudden noise in the corridor, and Su Yinian immediately woke up, sat up, and looked at the door closely, holding a baseball bat tightly in his hand.

As this footstep slowly approached, Su Yinian immediately hid behind the table.

Su Yinian listened to the sound of the door being opened, quietly poked his head out, and saw a black shadow appear at the door.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] Cannon fodder male wife dressed as the male protagonist , [Tanmei] Please don't add drama to the tool man [Fast wear] , [Tanmei] I became a cat (wear a book) , [Tanmei] Candid shooting maniac , [Tanmei] What should I do if he is too cute, [Tanmei] Tea and flirting after the rebirth of the non-human boyfriend, [Tanmei] and his ex, his adoptive father, [Tanmei] dotted his lips , [Tanmei] took Long Aotian's father to the baby , [Tanmei] After being spoiled, he wants to divorce me

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top