56

☆ 56. Chapter 056: Knowing Su Yinian's identity

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 056 After knowing Su Yinian's identity

and returning to the main dormitory building, Su Yinian took a shower, and then lay on the bed a little sleepy, the wound on his arm had slowly healed, but there was one more thing that made Su Yinian have a headache, that is, the scar on his arm was too big. Sometimes he can't stand the itch, even if he is asleep in the middle of the night, Su Yinian has been woken up by the itch several times.

Feng Beizhi rubbed the medicine for Su Yinian as if he didn't want to die, and the small warehouse of Feng Beizhi is now here in Su Yinian, and he can clearly see that the medicine in Feng Beizhi is constantly decreasing.

In these years, medicines are all non-renewable, and there is no one when you use a little, especially Su Yinian still uses a lot of money, although Feng Beizhi is not distressed, but Su Yinian is distressed.

Su Yinian was thinking, when he had the opportunity to go to other worlds in the future, he would have to buy a lot of medicines, a lot of pills back, he wanted to change this world, and he wanted to return this world to the way it used to be.

Next, Feng Beizhi met with other cadres and captains non-stop, and Su Yinian couldn't wait to sleep. If you want to say anything, you can only save it for tomorrow.

Early morning of the second day. Knowing that Feng Beizhi would come back late and was estimated to sleep a little longer, Su Yinian took the initiative to take breakfast for Feng Beizhi after eating breakfast. Breakfast is seaweed porridge, said it is porridge, it is really thin, Su Yinian carried a big bowl to Feng Beizhi.

Feng Beizhi had already finished washing and was about to go out, when he saw Su Yinian. Feng Beizhi let Su Yinian enter the house, and Su Yinian took the initiative to find him, which made Feng Beizhi's heart unconsciously jump for a while.

Su Yinian handed over the porridge, and then sat on the sofa obediently, his eyes were hesitant, seeing Su Yinian's uneasy appearance, Feng Beizhi knew that the other party might have something to say to him.

After Feng Beizhi ate porridge, Su Yinian struggled for a while and didn't know how to speak.

"I don't know what to say..."Su Yinian saw that Feng Beizhi had finished eating, and hurriedly spoke.

Feng Beizhi wiped his mouth, and then said to Su Yinian: "Then I'll ask you to answer!" Since Su Yinian didn't know how to speak, he would answer in the same way.

Su Yinian nodded hurriedly, this is good, and it is faster to enter the topic.

Feng Beizhi opened his mouth and said, "You're not from our world, right? After hearing Su Yinian's dream words, he had such thoughts in his mind, plus Su Yinian always said that men and women do not kiss, and from time to time a few ancient sayings that people could not understand. That's why Fengbei has this association.

Su Yinian's eyes were hesitant, looking at Feng Beizhi's determined expression, Su Yinian's hesitant gaze gradually became clear, and finally nodded, he knew that Feng Beizhi must have seen it.

"I am not from this world, and this body is also borrowed by me.

"And what did you look like?" Feng Beizhi raised his eyebrows in displeasure, knowing that the body in front of him was not Su Yinian's, Feng Beizhi always had a feeling of liking someone else, and he always felt sorry for Su Yinian.

Su Yinian thought for a moment and said, "It's 7 points similar to this face!" Even

so, Feng Beizhi is still awkward in his heart.