101-105

☆ 101. Chapter 101: The Scandal Appears Again

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 101 The scandal reappeared

Su Yinian received the last supplies and was about to leave, but he probably never dreamed that he had just left on his front foot, and his scandal broke out later.

[A certain eighteenth-tier family sitcom is quite bloody little star, who is willing to fall and run to sell his ass to a sixty-year-old man as a little lover, how can the other party be able to bite the tongue? This

news is also accompanied by a photo of Su Yinian and Gong Li eating, but it is very strange that Gong Shangyi, who is traveling with him, seems to have been deliberately erased, and the person behind this clearly wants to kill and stink Su Yinian.

As soon as this news came out, it detonated the entire social platform network, and all kinds of post bars, various groups and the like were discussing this matter, scolding Su Yinian and constantly smearing him.

Su Yinian's Weibo has fallen.

You can: the melon I ate today almost choked me, and I almost threw it up! My teeth are crumbling.

Two-Faced Man: Sleeping..................... Yes! That's too exciting, isn't it?

Xiao Susu: I'm really drunk too, isn't it just a few photos of eating? What does this mean?

Entertainment gossip world: As far as I know, Su Yinian didn't just go with the old man of the palace, there was also a young man with him, what kind of mentality did the person who broke the news? What the hell is it to get rid of the youth P?

Dream back to the Tang Dynasty: Such an old man has to go to his mouth, and a certain eighteenth line is really willing to do whatever it takes to be popular, he is really wronged! Now that I think about it, I feel a little sorry for him!

The morgue is fun: the upstairs guy should be careful when he talks, what's the big deal if it's just eating together? If eating with your elders is to be fostered, then don't eat with your uncle and aunt in the future, lest you be fostered by your uncle and aunt. Things to come.

Huang Dada: Su Yinian is really disgusting, get out of the entertainment industry quickly!

The little goldfish is running: How do I think this melon is eaten a little inexplicably wicked, there is not too much intimate behavior in the whole process, how can it be misinterpreted like this? Could it be that the people of the Su family are making some kind of trouble and want to harm Su Yinian, right? Isn't Su Yinian hacked in front of him all the ghosts of the Su family?

Xiao Daiyu: That's it, this Su family is really, if Su Su and Su Linhong really restore the father-son relationship, it will have no impact on them, why are you so nervous?

I'll have the final say on whether I'm drunk or not: a certain 18-line fan is too whitewashed... Don't be particular! Su Yinian and the old man Gong have nothing to do with each other, how can they eat together? What else can there be besides the relationship between godfather and godson? Su Yinian only began to suddenly become popular this year, and I haven't seen Tiangong Entertainment go so hard to praise Su Yinian before? Su Yinian must have some backing behind him! Don't be deceived!

Upstairs is a dog: It's ridiculous, let me give you a science popularization. Shang Yi is actually Gong Shangyi, the youngest son of the Gong family, and the old man Gong is his grandfather. The three of them had dinner together that day, and I have pictures to prove it! Don't splash any dirty water on Su Su's body! Shang Yi took his friends to eat with his grandfather, what's wrong? Do you have to be fostered? Why are people's minds so dirty now? It's disgusting!