136-140

☆ 136. Chapter 136: It's Fun to Die Together

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 136: Sending Death Together Is Interesting

Verification of a Fart?

Xia Zhitian and Shi Qingheng frowned tightly, what kind of verification are they doing at this time? Hurry up and kill Wang Tiantian is the right thing.

Xia Zhitian sneered and said, "Are you really tolerant of betrayers? Doesn't that make it clear that he is a traitor? Is it necessary to verify anything?

As soon as

Wang Tiantian heard this, he immediately knew that Xia Zhitian couldn't wait, and the other party couldn't wait to kill people.

Shi Qingheng suddenly made a move at this time, and the golden light in his hand quickly turned into two sword blades, stabbing at Wang Tiantian's chest fiercely, Feng Beizhi of course discovered Shi Qingheng's actions, and blocked this attack with a gloomy face. But the other blade Wang Tiantian didn't refuse to let it pierce his abdomen, Wang Tiantian screamed in pain, holding his stomach, and the golden light quickly disappeared.

Wang Tiantian supported the table with his hands in pain, Su Yinian stepped forward with a panicked expression and wanted to help Wang Tiantian, but Wang Tiantian unceremoniously pushed Su Yinian away, "Don't be pretending to be kind!"

Su Yinian didn't understand why Wang Tiantian had such a strong hatred for him, he obviously hadn't hurt Wang Tiantian, why did Wang Tiantian do this?

Although Feng Beizhi was angry with Wang Tiantian's actions, his people couldn't help it.

Feng Beizhi looked at Shi Qingheng fiercely: "What do you mean?" Wang Tiantian is my man, why do you attack him?

Shi Qingheng snorted coldly, looking indifferent, "I think he is unhappy, you can ask the others, everyone can see that Wang Tiantian is a betrayer, but you still have to waste time and talk nonsense with him?" You have the courage to drive away the "old man"?! How? Because Wang Tiantian is Su Yinian's good friend, can he open the net? The person who should be killed has to be killed, don't waste time, today is a wedding banquet, there is not so much time to let this traitor squander.

Feng Beizhi sneered, his eyes were as cold as ice, "Then it's not your turn to teach him a lesson for me." "

He said so much nonsense just to cover up his crimes, and I couldn't stand it. Kindness was treated as a donkey's liver and lungs, I was cheap, he didn't die anyway, take it back quickly! lest the time come and you will blame me. Shi Qingheng lifted a glass of Coke and drank it all, and it was refreshing in his heart.

At this time, in the crowd, a woman quietly left, and they would not let Wang Tiantian leave alive.

"If you want to kill or chop, I will listen to you! Wang Tiantian said, straightening his waist with difficulty, and the wound in his abdomen was bleeding nonstop, but Wang Tiantian was a water system powerhouse, and soon stopped the bleeding from the wound.

Looking at Wang Tiantian like this, Feng Beizhi was so angry that he shouted angrily in the direction of Zhu Xiaoxue and the others, "A few of you hurry up and take people away." He didn't want to see Wang Tiantian for a moment now, let alone Wang Tiantian's appearance towards Su Yinian.

Zhu Xiaoxue and several people stood up one after another, trotted over, Zhu Xiaoxue glanced at Wang Tiantian, and asked Feng Beizhidao with an ugly face, "Boss, aren't we waiting for Brother Liu?"

"Don't wait, just take people away." Feng Beizhi said impatiently.

Zhu Xiaoxue and several people stepped forward to restrain Wang Tiantian, but Wang Tiantian shook off Zhu Xiaoxue's hand fiercely, "Don't touch me, I can go by myself!"