231-240

☆ 231. Chapter 231: The Two Who Made the Promise

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 231: The Two

Who Made the Promise: "Have you forgotten that we still have partners waiting for me?" Su Yinian was slightly angry.

Feng Beizhi was stunned for a moment, "Of course I haven't forgotten." It's just that I'm afraid that there will be a lot of points wasted on me, besides... I really want to make those people in the Su family who look down on you regret today's decision.

Su Yinian stood up, "But the problem is that I don't need it, I just want you to be well, you don't know how dangerous there will be in the secret realm."

Feng Beishang stepped forward and grabbed Su Yinian's hand, wanting to pull Su Yinian back, "I know, I know that place is dangerous, but the problem is that I also know that you don't really want your father." He is your father after all, and besides, when he didn't practice Wuxin Fist, you know how much he loves you. So you can't give it up, I know you can't give it up.

"But if he wants to hurt someone I love, I can give it up. Su Yinian roared angrily, after all, there are many children around his father, and there will be nothing without him.

Seeing Su Yinian who was so angry, Feng Beizhi was a little puzzled, he always felt that his baby was a little overly worried, and besides, the baby seemed to be a little uneasy, why is this?

Feng Beishang stepped forward and hugged Su Yinian and said, "I always feel that you have been very uneasy these days, has something happened?"

Su Yinian obediently put himself in Feng Beizhi's arms, after all, he was still reluctant to leave this embrace, he sighed deeply, and said his inner thoughts slightly awkwardly, "I always feel that you like this world, one day you will dislike me as a burden, and you will feel like a waste like them."

Feng Beizhi was stunned for a moment, pushed away his baby in disbelief and said, "How can you have such an idea?" If only one day you could just throw me back to the last days. "

But..."

Feng Beizhi gently kissed Su Yinian's forehead, "Yes, I admit that I want to be stronger, but I want to do something for you more, I don't want to see you depressed, and I don't want our wedding to be without your father present." The

kiss on his forehead was so soft that Su Yinian's heart trembled, "But I don't need him, what I need is you."

"So what do you want me to do?" Is there no room for resistance under your father's murderous intent?

Su Yinian was stunned, and looked at Feng Beizhi blankly, Feng Beizhi continued: "I want to become stronger, no one can do anything to you, no one dares to look down on you, I hope everyone can't see it, we are enough to match." Enough

to match these 4 words is simply the biggest blow, smashing Su Yinian's heart, Su Yinian sighed, "What if..."

"If something happens, we'll leave! Anyway, you haven't already asked, and no one here can do anything about it. "Feng Beizhi refers to Su Yinian's space, Su Yinian has always been worried that people in this world will perceive the secret of Su Yinian's body, so as to take away Su Yinian's space, but after they carefully inquired about the space, they learned that this space and Su Yinian have been closely linked, and there is absolutely no way to separate, unless someone from a higher level plane divides them, otherwise, Su Yinian and space will never be separated, and the two of them have long been integrated. Therefore, Su Yinian has no need to worry that they will be noticed by others when they leave, even if they are detected by others, the other party has no way to treat them.