274

☆ 274. Chapter 274: You Must Be Taken Away

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 274: I Must Take You Away

, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian left with a batch of pills and went to Xuanling Sect.

Su Yinian pretended to have something in his heart, and he was very uneasy, always feeling that they might not be peaceful along the way.

The Xuanling Sect is located in the very center of the continent.

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian set off together, as for Xiaohua, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian naturally wanted to bring it together.

Knowing that Xiaohua was also leaving, Luo Yundi immediately became anxious and left Xiaohua "stubbornly". At this moment, Su Yinian didn't know that his Xiaohua had been remembered, and someone could help him take care of Xiaohua, and he was quite grateful.

After saying goodbye to Xiaohua, Uncle Luo and others, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian and the other selected people followed the team on the road. Of course, some of the selected ones had already followed to the Xuanling Sect on the day they ended the competition.

Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi went to the road, although Su Yinian was very uneasy in his heart, but with Feng Beizhi by his side, he didn't feel so uncomfortable.

Along the way, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian absolutely do not eat foreign food, for some reason, Su Yinian just felt uneasy, so he was very careful.

But sometimes it's not like you can avoid it by being careful.

When Su Jian appeared in front of Su Yinian who was in Fengbeizhi with a group of people, Su Yinian breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, and there was a feeling that he should have finally come.

The other party brought hundreds of people menacingly, and Su Yinian hurriedly grabbed Feng Beizhi's hand.

However, as soon as he reached the distance, Feng Beizhi pushed back fiercely, Su Yinian's hand fell into the air, and he watched Feng Beizhi being caught by Su Jian.

With a "click", Su Yinian heard the sound of bones breaking, and Feng Beizhi's arm was broken fiercely.

This series of actions took only two seconds, so fast that Su Yinian couldn't react at all, and he didn't have time to catch Feng Beizhi at all.

Seeing that Feng Beizhi was imprisoned by Su Jian's people, Su Yinian panicked and anxious, "What do you want to do?"

From behind Su Jian, Su Yifeng walked out slowly, "Big brother, you're just a waste, don't struggle anymore, or obediently follow us back to Su's house!" Don't spoil such a celestial pride!

When Su Yinian heard these words, his heart shook greatly, and a tingling pain slowly spread in his heart.

Of course, Su Yinian knew that he was very different from Fengbeizhi, Fengbeizhi was a high-ranking Tianjiao, and he was just a waste, but he didn't want to give up Fengbei Zhizhi like this.

Feng Beizhi was lying on the ground, his hands had been broken, he raised his head with difficulty, his eyes fell on Su Yinian, who was surrounded in the middle, he shook his head gently, as if to say that he was fine.

Looking at Feng Beizhi lying on the ground, Su Yinian's heart was cramping for a while.

Su Jian saw that Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi were really inseparable for a while, and he was even more angry, raising his foot and stomping on Feng Beizhi's head.