46

☆ 46. Chapter 046: Zombie Chase Meets Children

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 046 The zombie chase met the children

,

and everyone looked out of the door, Feng Beizhi looked at Su Yinian in disbelief, actually hanging outside a residential building, stepping on the window edge, crumbling, and the most important thing is that there were already zombies under Su Yinian who began to gather.

Feng Beizhi felt that one of his hearts was about to jump out of his chest, and the scene in front of him almost scared him half to death, his face turned pale, and he gritted his teeth and said angrily: "Why is that guy there?" "

I also want to know how he got there..."Liu Changyu listened to Feng Beizhi's angry shouts on the side, and raised his eyebrows helplessly, if it weren't for the zombies outside, he seriously suspected that Feng Beizhi might just stick his head out and scold Su Yinian regardless of it. Or a one-sided swearing, so to speak.

But Feng Beizhi actually held back the anger in his heart, "Let me know why he is hanging on it?" I'm going to have to kill him!

Liu Changyu glanced at Feng Beizhi quietly, shook his head helplessly and smiled. Forget it! Feng Beizhi is estimated to be reluctant to let Su Yinian get hurt at all! are all worried about dying, how can they be willing to "kill" each other?

Su Yinian, who was hanging outside the window, felt that he was really tragic, because he found that no matter which direction he ran, there would still be countless zombies attacking him. He had obviously avoided this group of zombies as much as possible, but he didn't know what was going on, and he was surrounded by the zombie group every few steps.

Su Yinian wanted to cry without tears, why was he so unlucky? If he couldn't find the direction, he almost died in the mouth of the zombie, if he hadn't run fast enough, he would have died a long time ago!

And now that he is hanging outside the window, the residential building is dozens of meters away from him, since there is no way to leave, so Su Yinian will simply climb up. And that's the only way he can climb up.

Just when Su Yinian was wandering around and couldn't find the way, maybe these zombies were also depressed, why did the food run around this time and hit their mouths very generously?

If Su Yinian knew what the zombies thought of him, he would probably be angry.

Su Yinian, who climbed up, didn't notice the anger of Feng Beizhi in the distance, and kept climbing up very hard, and finally he opened an open window, climbed in quickly, and after standing still, he walked through the residential building, came to the commercial building on the side, and ... began to climb up.

Feng Beizhi: "..."Su Yinian really deliberately wanted to anger him!

Liu Changyu was a little depressed, his inquiring eyes shot on Su Yinian's body, and asked suspiciously: "It's strange, what is he looking for?" Su Yinian seems to be looking for a purpose, and it shouldn't be hanging out of the window by accident.

"Doesn't that make it clear that you're looking for something? Feng Beizhi opened his mouth angrily, and secretly thought in his heart that after he found Su Yinian, he must ruthlessly train Su Yinian to speak. lest this guy keep making him angry and worried.

Liu Changyu glanced at Feng Beizhi very unceremoniously and said: "Of course I know that he is looking for something, and I can see it, I am just curious about what he is looking for!"

Feng Beizhi, who

was already confused, came to the window and stood still and said, "Let's go and see what he's looking for?" We will meet him as soon as possible, and that commercial building seems more suitable as our base for us, so that the living people can join us when the time comes! Feng