64

☆ 64. Chapter 064: People are in good spirits when they are happy

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 064 People are in good spirits on happy occasions Looking at Su Yinian's departing back, Jin Shu trembled with anger, his beautiful eyes flashed with fierce killing intent, and his beautiful nails sank into his palm, strangling blood in

his palm.

Jin Shuhan was a little worried about Su Yinian's actions just now, walked directly into the gold shop, and asked the girl directly, "What was that gentleman doing here just now?" The

girl didn't want to say it at first, until Jin Shuhan took out a check for 100,000 yuan, and the girl hurriedly told Jin Shuhan what Su Yinian was going to do.

Su Yinian actually came to exchange gold for money? And it was changed for nearly 6 million? Where did Su Yinian get the gold bricks? The other party must have robbed some gold store, right? It's impossible, if the other party robs the gold store, how can he sell the gold jewelry to the gold store? After all, the owners of some gold shops are connected to each other, and if they are robbed, they will definitely be on the social news, and it is impossible to have no news. So where did Su Yinian get the gold from?

This matter must be investigated carefully, and she will definitely not let Su Yinian have the possibility of turning over.

After Su Yinian left the commercial city, he went straight to the outside of the Fifth Ring Road, Su Yinian has now unlocked a new posture for navigation, and he is in a very happy mood, even if he does not take the car, he finds that he is rarely lost.

He bought a total of 4 warehouses, which were monitored outside of them, but could not monitor the surroundings of the warehouses. The monitoring in the warehouse has been replaced by the boss, and what Su Yinian wants is that there is no monitoring. All of this was still reminded by Feng Beizhi, and he was able to record all the things that Feng Beizhi reminded him in his notebook, and he remembered everything very seriously.

4 warehouses, I chose it for a long time today and last night, although Su Yinian is a road idiot, but he can read the map. The warehouse he was looking for was not only close to his grandfather's sanatorium, but also his grandmother's mental hospital, and luckily for him, he only needed to sit 10 stops to see the teacher.

Of course, Su Yinian wouldn't be stupid to take the bus, because he couldn't understand the sign, anyway, he just had to tell the driver the address to take the bus.

Su Yinian quickly signed a contract with the boss, and then planned to find a place to rent and live nearby. His original house, although the environment is good, but in the end it is known to the Su family, Su Yinian doesn't want to cause trouble, so he doesn't plan to go back to the house, and he has already cleaned up the things inside when he goes out.

However, Su Yinian didn't pay attention to the house in advance, so he had to go to the hotel for a night first.

Su Yinian, who was lying on the bed, had already begun to miss the days of the last days, and he didn't know if they were waiting for him in a hurry. Will Feng Beizhi return to the base because of his level, and then fall in love with other girls?

It turns out that liking is such a feeling, and the gains and losses are always unsatisfied, but it is clear that the former self is not so greedy.

Su Yinian sighed deeply, he couldn't let himself become greedy.

Su Yinian couldn't help but ask about the space, Su Yinian didn't want to make Feng Beizhi wait.

Su Yinian felt that he had to solve the matter within five days, but it only took a day to find a warehouse, let alone collect supplies.