10

☆ 10. Chapter 010: Abnormal Heartbeat

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 010 The heartbeat is not normal

Su Yinian obediently ate the noodles, Zhu Xiaoxue took the initiative to help Su Yinian put away the bowl, and after that, Zhu Xiaoxue went to the bathroom with the other six water system abilities to wash the dishes.

Liu Changyu, who had eaten well, stood up and came to Su Yinian's face, "I'll take you to find the boss, that is, the life-saving benefactor you have in mind!"

When Su heard this, the resistance on his face was not so obvious, "Okay! The

two went to the top floor one after the other, and Liu Changyu walked in front and kicked the door open.

The moment the door was opened, a cool breeze blew, and both of them couldn't help but tremble.

Liu Changyu secretly said in his heart, it is already autumn, and I don't know how many people can survive this winter.

Su Yinian cautiously poked his head out from behind Liu Changyu, and at a glance saw the man standing in the middle with his back to them.

The man let the cold wind blow the broken hair on his head, and his tall and straight back seemed a little lonely to the two of them.

Liu Changyu sighed softly, this sigh was so light that even Su Yinian only heard it as if it was nothing, as if there was an illusion of Su Yinian.

Liu Changyu quickly returned to his usual grin-and-laugh attitude, and greeted Feng Beizhi with a smile, "Boss, I have already brought the person you want, by the way, his name is Su Yinian!" The

man turned his head with an impatient expression, and suddenly paused the moment he saw Su Yinian again.

Su Yinian is white and pure, his facial features are exquisite, and his whole person exudes a handsome atmosphere, and the impact on Feng Beizhi is too great. So much so that Feng Beizhi's heart beat unnaturally a few more times, and there was an urge to strip off the other party's clothes.

According to later words, it may have been love at first sight.

Feng Beizhi was a little confused about this phenomenon, in order to cover up his unnaturalness, he frowned fiercely, and replaced the embarrassment in his heart with a fierce expression.

"He's that dirty, smelly weak chicken?

Su Yinian's smile instantly turned cold, and the good mood of seeing the life-saving benefactor was also ruthlessly ruined by the other party. Although he is indeed weak, is it necessary to speak so badly?

The two instantly fell silent because of these words and looked at each other.

Liu Changyu glanced at his boss, and then at Su Yinian, and always felt that there was a story between these two people...

Feng Beizhi looked at Su Yinian's wide-eyed appearance, and said secretly in his heart, I didn't expect this guy to look quite cute, is the other party angry? The other party is indeed very weak, what is it called if it is not called a weak chicken?

Su Yinian was a little unhappy at the beginning and then slowly calmed down, he instantly thought of his current identity and situation, and found that he had no capital to be angry at all. And the other party kept staring at him, probably because he was dissatisfied with him, which made Su Yinian even more at a loss, standing in place in embarrassment, not knowing what to say. Isn't the other party still angry about the crotch? But since he can't say anything, he will definitely not break his word, and staring at him like this always makes people a little flustered.

Seeing that Su Yinian didn't react, Feng Beizhi's brows furrowed even tighter, why didn't this guy speak? Do you have any resentment against him? Could it be that the other party already knew that he threw the other party to the ground out of revenge? It doesn't make sense, he is obviously the only one who knows about this.

Su Yinian only felt that the other party's eyes were staring at him more and more fiercely, and Su Yinian, who felt the huge pressure, was sweating on his forehead, and the other party didn't say anything, he knew what it meant to stare at him, he really didn't understand, did the other party really plan to kill him because of the incident in the crotch? Does the other party just want to kill people and kill them? Isn't it just a trivial matter, and there must be murder?

Feng Beizhi's frowning brows suddenly loosened, and he found that Su Yinian's face was pale and his expression was a little unnatural. I wondered in my heart, what did the other party mean by showing such a frightened expression? Is he so scary?

......

The two only knew to stare at each other, and for a moment, it seemed that for a moment, they forgot that there was still a mouth to move, and it was such a thing.

Right now.

The melodious and awkward, awkward and old-fashioned singing slowly sounded.

"The birds on the trees are in pairs, the green waters and green mountains are smiling, everyone will no longer suffer from that slavery in the future, and the husband and wife will both return their homes..."

Feng Beizhi said angrily: "What are you doing? "What kind of song are you singing inexplicably! And it's such an old-fashioned song.

Liu Changyu said innocently: "I just want to render the atmosphere, I see that the two of you don't speak to each other, there is only the sound of wind around for a long time, which is too monotonous!"

Su Yinian was stunned for a moment, but he thought that he had to speak, but he didn't know what to say at the moment, so

Su Yinian praised Liu Changyu's singing voice very sincerely, "This song is very good..."

Liu Changyu: "..."This kid is quite real.

Seeing Su Yinian's sincere face, Feng Beizhi frowned and walked over and patted Liu Changyu's shoulder and said, "You can change a song next time!"

Liu Changyu was stunned for a moment, and then looked at his boss thoughtfully, boss, when did you talk so well? Is it really a spring heart... Hey......

That's interesting!

"In the afternoon, I'm going to sweep up the zombies with Chu Ling, you let people prepare, and we'll leave the day after tomorrow! After

speaking, Feng Beizhi was about to leave.

Liu Changyu's eyes widened, and he hurriedly grabbed Feng Beizhi's arm, "Boss, I brought someone in, and you really just look at him and have nothing to say?"

Feng Beizhi found that when he was looking at Su Yinian, he always had an inexplicable feeling of weakness, which made

Feng Beizhi feel uncomfortable, so he didn't want to pay attention to Su Yinian at present.

"You look at him, I'm relieved!

"And who's going to go tonight?" I have a lot of little gaygay there, he sleeps with me, can you rest assured? "

It's really not reassuring, thinking of those pairs of guys who hug and hug all day... Looking at Su Yinian's simple appearance again, he was a little unbearable.

Feng Beizhi said coldly to Liu Changyu, "He sleeps with me, the atmosphere there is not very good, and I have something to say to him in private!" He also did this for the sake of Su Yinian's future, and asked Su Yinian to work hard not to take the wrong path.

Covering the smile at the corner of his mouth, Liu Changyu made an OK gesture.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] Cannon fodder male wife dressed as the male protagonist , [Tanmei] Please don't add drama to the tool man [Fast wear] , [Tanmei] I became a cat (wear a book) , [Tanmei] Candid shooting maniac , [Tanmei] What should I do if he is too cute, [Tanmei] Tea and flirting after the rebirth of the non-human boyfriend, [Tanmei] and his ex, his adoptive father, [Tanmei] dotted his lips , [Tanmei] took Long Aotian's father to the baby , [Tanmei] After being spoiled, he wants to divorce me

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top