85

☆ 85. Chapter 085: Concentrate on Death [Three Watches]

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 085 Concentrate on Death [Third Watch]

The young man nodded and said, "Yes, Jin Shuhan's concubine is much more powerful than I imagined, and more than a dozen of us can't beat him." Although the other party was also injured. But Jin Shuhan has already contacted him, and he may be coming back! Jin

Shuhan will definitely try his best to kill him, Su Yinian knows very well that Jin Shuhan has a perverted paranoia.

So Su Yinian thought about it carefully, it wouldn't hurt him to have one more ally, so Su Yinian reached into his backpack, but in fact, he took out more than 200 crystal nuclei from the space and handed them to Su Linhong and Luo Fenglin.

Su Linhong and Luo Fenglin were slightly stunned, but Luo Fenglin quickly noticed that the crystal nucleus in Su Yinian's hand had a faint aura.

Luo Fenglin hurriedly took the crystal nucleus, felt it carefully, and felt this sufficient qi, Luo Fenglin looked at Su Yinian in shock: "Is this the legendary spirit stone?" "This outsider has a lot of secrets, Emperor Jade, Spirit Stone, what else does the other party not know?

Su Yinian: "..."The aura of the spirit stone is a hundred times more abundant than this.

Su Yinian didn't answer the other party's question, but said, "These can be used by you to cultivate, right?" "Ancient martial artist, Yomo is also the same as a martial artist, but the other party doesn't have so many spirit stone cultivation, so the level is quite low. It's no wonder why this world is called the end of the Dharma era.

Luo Fenglin looked at Su Yinian, "What do you want to do when you give this to us?"

Su Linhong frowned slightly, looked up at Luo Fenglin, Luo Fenglin shook his head at him, and signaled that he could solve it.

"I don't know where the people behind Jin Shuhan came from, so of course I have to prepare for myself, because I still need this body to help me do a lot of things, so I need you to help me I still have a lot of these spirit stones that I can sell to you! "Su Yinian doesn't plan to give things away generously now, he is also smart now, and he is not as stupid as before.

Luo Fenglin was very satisfied with this crystal nucleus, and if he was allowed to take it for cultivation, it would not be a problem to deal with Jin Shuhan.

After the three of them agreed, Su Yinian also got up and left.

After Su Yinian left, Luo Fenglin took Su Linhong to the underground garage and went to their favorite restaurant to dine by the way.

Luo Fenglin slowly spoke: "He has a secret on his body!" Of

course Su Linhong knows this, but now it has nothing to do with them whether the other party has secrets or not.

"His secret has nothing to do with us, but we have to help him keep it!

Luo Fenglin lowered his head slowly, his lips inadvertently crossed the side of Su Linhong's ear, Su Linhong felt this gentle touch, and his body immediately became stiff.

Su Linhong turned his head unnaturally and said, "Let's go back!" I don't have much of an appetite!

Luo Fenglin watched the other party resist his touch again, Luo Fenglin sighed slightly and said, "Don't you really want to eat something?"

Su Linhong shook his head, he really had no appetite now.

Luo Fenglin straightened his waist and said, "Actually, as long as there is one more me in your world, you don't have to feel too much guilt!"