84

☆ 84. Chapter 084: Keeping a Secret for His Son [Second Update]

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 084 Keeping a Secret for His Son [Second Watch]

Over the years, because of forced resistance, Su Linhong's body has failed, and he is indeed dying.

Su Yinian frowned: "What is the origin of Jin Shuhan?" "If Su Yinian guessed correctly, if the other party didn't use pills, he should have used a charm. But will there be these things in this world? Although there are indeed ancient warriors in this world, Su Yinian has never seen an ancient warrior until now, and the existence of the ancient warrior is doubtful. In that case, how could there be such a thing as a spell elixir?

If so, could Su Yinian take these things into his space and see if he could redeem them? It would be even better if you could find the spirit stone.

Su Linhong shook his head and said, "I don't know who he is, but I know very well that she and her concubine are weird!" In short, he is not a good person, he specializes in crooked ways! "

Crooked? Su Yinian's mind suddenly remembered the ex-wife who wanted to have a good time with him, and Su Yinian felt that he was not good at all. For the current Su Yinian, Su Yinian feels that the crooked evil way is this kind of thing related to the Spring Palace Diagram.

Seeing Su Yinian's indignant expression, although Su Linhong wondered why the other party could suddenly get angry, he still patiently replied, "You should know about the ancient martial artist!" Some ancient martial artists do take a break from some strange martial arts. Although I don't know much about these! But I know that Jin Shuhan and the people behind her are dangerous!

Su Yinian raised his eyebrows slightly, and then suddenly reacted to something, "What did you say?" Concubine?

The ignorance on

Su Yinian's face was not a lie, Su Linhong had a deeper understanding of Su Yinian's temperament, and restrained the faint smile on the corner of his mouth, Su Linhong nodded and said: "Yes, Jin Shuhan actually has a lover, otherwise how could her son be born?" Su Yinian didn't understand, since Jin Shuhan also had other lovers, why didn't he let Su

Linhong go? Do you have to marry Su Linhong? Isn't that a problem? Obviously, I have another lover.

Su Yinian was quite disgusted with Jin Shuhan's character of eating in the bowl and thinking about the pot, and he felt that Jin Shuhan might be mentally abnormal. Otherwise, how could such a paradoxical thing be done?

Seeing Su Yinian's indignant appearance, Su Linhong sighed slightly, it seems that Su Yinian is still too simple, and he doesn't know that sexual desire in this world is already quite common.

"Then why is he eyeing you? Although in his opinion, Su Linhong is indeed handsome and elegant, but it is not to the point where he can infatuate people to death. Will Jin Shuhan have other purposes?

Su Linhong couldn't help but show a wry smile: "Of course I don't know, but if it's love, I think it's unlikely, because her love makes me feel disgusting." "

Love should be happy, just like he fell in love with Gu Eryou so much, she never looked at other women,

and she never moved.

He and Jin Shuhan are obviously not happy, why do they have to pull together? Jin Shuhan became more and more crazy every year, and it was not until his legs were crippled that he got better. But the dog can't change eating, Jin Shuhan is afraid that he will not let him go, but will continue to torture him.