211-220

☆ 211. Chapter 211: Killing people and snatching treasures is a common thing

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 211 Killing people and grabbing treasures is a common thing

Su Yinian doesn't know, the shopkeeper has already spread the news to the inner door, I'm afraid that even if Su Yinian gets the spirit stone, it will be difficult to leave safely.

After putting all the spirit stones in his own space, Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi left quickly.

After the two left, a young man in black slowly walked down the stairs.

Xue Baoshan nodded to the shopkeeper, "Don't hurry up and follow, I want to know where they found this treasure!" "In this world now, there are such treasures that are not hidden but taken out and sold, does this mean that the two people are afraid that they still have the same treasure in their hands.

After the shopkeeper received the order, he immediately sent several dead men to chase the two men.

Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian came to the alley, and obviously felt that someone was following them.

"What to do? Su Yinian's expression was nervous, isn't it the silkworm root? As for still killing people and taking treasures?

Feng Beizhi grabbed Su Yinian's hand and ran forward quickly.

However, the two black shadows behind him were faster, and they lightly jumped in front of Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi.

Feng Beizhi immediately protected Su Yinian behind him, and looked at the two black-clothed men coldly.

"What do you want to do? Is this going to be a robbery? Two

more black-clothed men rushed over behind him and surrounded Su Yinian and Feng Beizhi.

Su Yinian said to Feng Beizhi angrily: "Tell you to go to a place with a lot of people, you want to take a small road, now it's good to call for help, no one hears it!" Feng

Beizhi was helpless, "This is also just coming here, how do I know the road!" "

Well, two people who don't know the way have hit the muzzle of a gun by their own death.

The man in black said coldly: "As long as you tell us where this silkworm root came from, we can let you go!"

Su Yinian replied, "We just found it by accident!"

"How could it be unintentional? Who are you fooling! The man in black sneered.

Su Yinian had some doubts in his heart, it stands to reason that the silkworm and this kind of thing, even if it is not that kind of secret realm, it may be dug up in the deep mountains and old forests. If it is in that kind of small township, of course, this thing is precious and rare, and it is difficult to buy it, but in a capital city like Yubo City, how can such a thing become rare? Isn't it strange that people are still being followed and hunted for treasures? In the past, when he went down the mountain to sell medicinal herbs, it was also a branch of the major families, and he didn't see the other party come to kill people and grab treasures!

When did silkworm roots become so rare?

The man in black didn't know what Su Yinian was thinking, and continued to persecute, "Anyway, as long as you tell us obediently, we will let you go, if you are not obedient, then come with us!" "After all, their Su family is not the type who likes to kill people and seize treasures, they just want to ask Su Yinian where he got this treasure, and they won't care about the rest, and they won't really kill these two people.