2

☆ 2. Chapter 002: Opening Your Eyes to Another World

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 002 Opening His Eyes Again in Another World

Su Yinian thought that he was dead, but he didn't expect that God would treat him well, and actually let him open his eyes again, giving him a chance to regain his life.

It's just that......

Some memories quickly squeezed into his mind, Su Yinian sat up slowly, and looked around a little blankly, the surrounding environment was full of chaos, and there was a faint foul smell floating in the air, which made Su Yinian frown uncomfortably.

Su Yinian slowly stood up and looked around, he found that there were many black stains on the walls or on the ground, or decorations, and the faint smell of blood in the air made even the whole person vigilant.

Su Yinian cautiously probed around in this messy office building, looking at the strange furnishings around him, a gust of wind blew, and Su Yinian could smell a strong rancid smell.

The memories that were churning in my mind finally returned to calm.

Two years ago, the world was suddenly attacked by a virus called Ferick, which is very strange and has caused the plants and animals around the world to change and evolve. Perhaps for this reason, the sun has also undergone drastic changes, and after the tengu eclipse, a creature called zombies has appeared in this world, on the entire continent. Of the tens of billions of people, only 500 million have been left in just two years, and the death toll is tragic.

Su Yinian sighed slightly, in this world, human beings can only barely survive, and in order to search for supplies, Tian has to fight against zombies. So far, there has been no solution to the virus. However, more than 90% of the humans who can survive have been blessed by misfortune and obtained abilities, and if it weren't for these abilities to clear the zombies, humans may not be able to build a wall and keep the zombies out of the wall.

Su Yinian sighed slightly, if God really treated him well, he shouldn't let him fall into such a world, the environment here is much more severe than he imagined. Now that he has no cultivation, how can he kill zombies? How to survive?

As for his current body, the reason why the sugar is here can only be blamed on human nature for being too elusive, too heart-wrenching, and too cold.

However, it is worth mentioning that the name of this body is exactly the same as his, also called Su Yinian. This made Su Yinian a little curious, is it because the name is the same and he died at the same time, so there are so many coincidences?

Su Yinian really didn't want to think about it, but this thing was really weird, because what happened to this body was too similar to him.

"Su Yinian" has a mother who loves him very much but died to save him, as for the father who abandoned his family and children for the sake of the mistress, don't mention it.

This body also has several relatives, it is his uncle's family of four, but unfortunately this closest relative is also the murderer who killed him.

The reason why he was betrayed was simple, it was all for supplies.

When the apocalypse came, this body was lucky enough to obtain the fire ability, and in the past two years of the apocalypse, this body has been doing its best to protect my uncle's family.

However, there are two things like greed, and in order to be able to go to the big base, his uncle's family must come up with enough "tickets", which is the rule. The uncle's family is obviously unwilling to hand over all their net worth, and they can pick up other people's ideas, and Su Yinian's materials are naturally the first to be grabbed. So......

This body is very slender due to long-term malnutrition, because the small base they were in before was underground, and the information they got was limited, and some of the abilities in their base had gradually been unable to keep up with the speed of zombie evolution, so Su Yinian was able to bring back fewer and fewer things.

However, the uncle's family, who rarely went out to kill zombies, decided that Su Yinian was hiding his secrets, and they asked Su Yinian for some supplies. Su Yinian also wanted to go to the big base, so he naturally had to leave some supplies for himself, but he didn't know about it, so this move completely annoyed his uncle's family.

When they were fleeing, his cousin pushed this body into the mouth of the zombie in order to be able to escape, and although Su Yinian escaped with his rich combat experience, he was still infected with the virus.

Because he didn't want to die in the mouth of the zombies, he ran desperately, intending to wait for death in this building.

However, he waited left and right, and when his body closed his eyes, Su Yinian came.

Su Yinian held his chest tightly, feeling the slightest pain in his chest, he felt more and more that he was so similar to this "Su Yinian", and he also felt that there must be a reason why he appeared here.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] The Last Traverser, [Tanmei] Gao Chang and Rhubarb, [Tanmei] Zhang Zixuan's Space Codex, [Tanmei] The Contract Lover of the Reborn Dancing King , [Tanmei] Please control your pheromones 、 [Tanmei] After I was scared to cry, she confessed to me, [Tanmei] I fell in love with the villain after wearing the book, [Tanmei] absolute temptation, [Tanmei] after the top and sworn enemy hidden marriage , [Tanmei] Wearing an A will also be bitten!

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top