271

☆ 271. Chapter 271: Revenge with a single sword

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 271 Revenge

Lin Rong frowned and said, "Mom, my father wouldn't do such a thing for no reason, he may already know something..."

Besides, how could he possibly know? If he investigates, he will never escape my ears and eyes!

"Mother, when did you become so naïve? Lin Rong smiled bitterly and said, "If he really already knows, how can he let you know?" Murphy

didn't want to believe this fact, obviously that old man had been under his nose all these years, how could he go around him to know something that shouldn't be known? The old man started to be wrong, it started from Feng Beizhi to the engagement banquet, could it be that Feng Beizhi told him something?

Lin Rong said: "Anyway, I'll check it again!"

However, in the next two days, Lin Zhixing seemed to be a little impatient, and directly cashed out almost all of his real estate and so on.

After Murphy learned the news, she was immediately furious, couldn't help it anymore, and came directly to the study, and when she saw Lin Zhixing who was on the phone, she slammed the door shut and made a loud bang.

Lin Zhixing was stunned, then hung up the phone, "What do you want to do?" Why is it still so angry at home?

For some reason, Murphy saw the ridicule in Lin Zhixing's eyes, and her heart ached. I don't know when it started, how did the relationship between her and Lin Zhixing become what it is today? Lin Zhixing obviously loves her so much, why did he suddenly seem to have changed? Why do this to her?

"You want to seal all your possessions to the north, why?

Lin Zhixing knew that these things couldn't be hidden for long, "Now that you know, then you don't need me to tell you again!" Murphy

walked up to the desk and angrily asked, "I ask you why?" Feng Beizhi shouldn't have any strange pills in his hands, right? It makes you feel like a different person, why are you doing this to me?

Lin Zhixing saw that Murphy Fei was still aggressive towards him, and couldn't help laughing at himself, how could he allow such a woman to be his lover before? As we all know, the women he likes are all the gentle and virtuous type, and they have never been the current Murphy with teeth and claws.

"Why did this to you? You should know it in your heart!

Murphy's eyes were flustered for a while, but quickly calmed down, "I don't know, I only know that you gave all your property to Feng Beizhi, have you forgotten how his mother treated you?" Your daughter has made you completely faceless! Don't you care about face the most? Don't you hate them the most? Why give him the property? What about me and my son? What are you going to do? Do you want us to get nothing? It doesn't matter if I can't get it, but Lin Rong is your son! How can you leave my son with nothing? "

Among them, the one who wants to get the property the most is probably Murphy!

Lin Zhixing looked at Murphy Fei like this, "Lin Rong, he has a company, not nothing, over the years, how many things your Mo family has taken away from our Lin family, I don't need to calculate carefully!" I have given everything I have for your Mo family, and now I am beginning to feel sorry for my grandson, and I want to give him everything I have, is there anything wrong with this? You don't get the same thing! You've already gotten a lot, and you're not reconciled? Murphy

gritted her teeth fiercely, why was she willing? She has dedicated all her youth to such an old man, and she deserves all those things. What did Feng Beizhi do to the old man, Feng Beizhi didn't pay anything, how did he get everything?

"I've been by your side for so many years, but in the end it still can't compare to blood relations? I'm just an outsider in your heart, right? You just a little bit, haven't you thought about me? You did it when something happened to the company, and you want to destroy the company, right? Why is that? Murphy couldn't figure it out, she couldn't figure out what was wrong.

Lin Zhixing sneered and said, "You really can't figure it out? Everything is just like you said, you are an outsider to me, Feng Beizhi is a person who is related to me by blood, of course you want to seal everything I have! If you don't give the north to the seal, do you want to give it to you? I did it when the company was in crisis, because since I can't get it back, I might as well destroy it! I won't give a wild seed if you don't want it! "

Wild seeds?

Murphy's body trembled, and he looked up at Lin Zhixing in disbelief, "You..." What does Lin Zhixing mean by this? Say his son is a wild seed? Lin Zhixing won't really know... How could he possibly know?

The panic in Murphy's eyes instantly became fierce, and he stared at Lin Zhixing deadly.

Lin Zhixing nodded and said: "I didn't know that I would be so stupid to raise a wild seed for so many years!" That money was given to you by me, and I spent so much money to buy a lesson that I will never forget. You can't let me be so miserable alone! As long as you don't let me get better, then don't think about it! It is to seal all my property to the north, because he is my grandson, unlike your son, who is a wild seed! The most ridiculous thing is that he also knows about it! You mother and son have been fooling me for more than 30 years, and you should pay the price! I'm just getting my stuff back, don't get so excited, I'm not going to take revenge on you yet! After all, you have worked hard all these years without merit, and it is very hard to endure nausea to serve me! Anyway, the money I spend on prostitutes has never been stingy..."

"What do you say I am? I gave you all my youth, why do you do this to me? What's wrong with cuckolding you? It's you who can't give birth, not me! Murphy gritted his teeth angrily, then became more and more agitated, and finally roared loudly.

"As far as I know, when you married me, you were already confused with that little white face, and you really love him! Do you want to be together when I'm dead and inherit all my possessions, is there such a cheap thing in this world? I can tell you first-hand, the price of deceiving me... It's something that your Mo family will never be able to bear! After all, for me, I have been ruined by you, and now I am almost a lonely person, barefoot and not afraid to wear shoes, and we will die together!

Lin Zhixing stood up with a fierce gaze.

For a moment, Murphy thought that it was a lion standing in front of her, and Murphy took a step back in fright, her face pale.

"Go back and tell that wild seed that I will take all the things that the Mo family took from me, and I will get them all back! Now that he wants to come to Fengbeizhi, he is still too soft-hearted, and he should kill all the enemies who kill his mother! Your Mo family killed my own daughter and gave me a fake thing, I, Lin Zhixing, will definitely make your Mo family regret it! Get out!

Murphy was so frightened that her face turned pale, and she was speechless at all by Lin Zhixing's threat, so she hurriedly turned around and ran.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related recommendations: [Tanmei] (Douluo Continent BL) Wine Fang Awakening , [Tanmei] Shentan , [Tanmei] I, Metaphysics Change Life [Wear Book] , [Tanmei] I'm engaged in infrastructure construction in Xiuzhen game , [Tanmei] Did I succeed in fishing today? 、 [Tanmei] Narrow Twist [Zerg] 、 [Tanmei] The rest of my life after love, [Tanmei] I'm not a slut , [Tanmei] I was a beauty blogger in ancient times , [Tanmei] [Jiguo Brothers Sunblack] Asagimo

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top